“Great Customer service” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Suites

Save Saved
You added Quality Suites to your Saves list
Quality Suites
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1040 E. Newport Center Dr., Deerfield Beach, FL 33442 (Formerly Comfort Suites)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #12 of 20 hotels in Deerfield Beach
Delray Beach, Florida
“Great Customer service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

Allen Rodriquez is outstanding,accommodating,and really listened and cared about our vacation needs.From the time we spoke to him on the phone until the end of our stay! Thank you for making our stay relaxing and enjoyable. Allan, you are why we will return. You need to be acknowledged by your manager for your excellent customer service.

Room Tip: Speak to Allen
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple

27 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW via mobile

I'm currently in the military, and when I travel it's hard to find good service. the employee named Allan was by far one of the greatest employee I've encountered. He got me exactly what I was looking for and was very attentive to my needs. Overall great service and rooms.

• Stayed July 2014
Miami Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago NEW via mobile

I've been here for an extended time period and the staff is very friendly and welcoming... Everyone was accommodating and helpful. The breakfast is nice as well. The location is perfect for me. I would defiantly recommend friends and family to stay here. I only had the pleasure if dealing with one of the front desk attendants.. He was great and friendly. I appreciate his helpfulness... I'm glad I picked this hotel...

• Stayed July 2014
Lakeland
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Stayed here for one nite, on way back from Miami. I had stayed here a few yrs ago on ground floor and was happy with my stay.
This trip my room was on was up on 5th floor and I did not like being up so high in old building. My room was fine, no complaints, just did not care for area the hotel was in.

Breakfast was great, I was impressed with the homemade hash browns and egg mcmuffins sandwiches made up.
This is for someone on tight budget and I was, so price was right.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
DeerfieldBeachHotel, Manager at Quality Suites, responded to this review, 4 days ago
Thank you for your feedback. I apologize for the issues you encountered and that you were unable to have a satisfactory stay. The amount of attention to the pool area has been increased as we realize that during this windy and rainy season in Florida, debris from the surrounding trees is more likely to fall into our open pool area. The sleeper sofa condition is an isolated incident and housekeeping is working hard to make sure that this does not reoccur.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.

Palm Bay, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Allan made us feel very special. He greet us with a genuine friendly smile. We arrived early and he also told us we could have breakfast.We were able to check in early and the room was perfect. I had some business to take care in Miami and he helped mu daughter to get a taxi to the trirail station nearby. Allan made her feel like a valuable guest. We are returning to this hotel this weekend. It is important to feels that we are taken care of when away from home. Keep up the good work !!!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
DeerfieldBeachHotel, Manager at Quality Suites, responded to this review, 3 weeks ago
Thank you so much for the 5 star review. We are delighted you enjoyed your accommodations and the superb service that was provided by Allan. We look forward to your arrival this weekend.

Best Regards,

Chelsea, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We were a group of five, and we had a great time, at the pool, and the sauna. Hotel was clean .Breakfast was ready by 6;30. Nice view. At the front desk we met Allan who has great costumer service skills. he made as feel so special and welcome. We had a great Vacation, Thank You.!!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
We thank you for your review! It was such a privilege to accommodate your group. We are happy to hear you had a great vacation. Thank you for listing all the positive things that made your stay memorable.

Seattle, Washington
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2014

I must admit I like this hotel, and actually have stayed here twice. The cable TV with an abundance of channels and a flat screen TV, a microwave, a refrigerator. The only thing missing was a variable speed shower head. Didn't really like the pocket door to the bathroom but the size of both rooms were more than adequate. We had very a very good housekeeper during our most recent stay and I could find little wrong with the room. The free internet and breakfast, as well as the hot tub and heated pool were all great! Although the highway is near by, it really didn't bother us too much and was really convenient for getting around. From the minute we walked through the door (arriving later than expected due to a flight delay) we were greeted with a smile! The help in the breakfast area was friendly and outstanding, and we enjoyed the variety and great coffee every morning!

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing the front of the building if traffic from I-95 bothers you. We consider it...
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Been to Quality Suites? Share your experiences!