“EXCELLENT” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Delivery
Deerfield Beach, Florida
“EXCELLENT”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2010

Food and service are exceptional. Delivery is always prompt and courteous.

68% Recommend
Deerfield Beach, Florida
“Our Favorite local Italian place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2010

We are residents here and maybe that makes a difference. Between if you are looking for exciting vacation eating. All star is always fast consistent and the best local New York style Pizza we have found. A good selection My personal favorites- the lasagne, Ceaar salad, the honey garlic wings, and the Cheese steak Pizza and the BLT pizza or even just a good mushroom pizza. If you are from out of town this is a good consistent restaurant, Fast service dining in or delivery. So if you are in the mood for a good slice check out their lunch deal or order in . When I vacation sometimes I am tired after a long day and do not want to go out to a fancy place every night or spend the money on one. It is not just me I see a lot of locals stopping to grab lunch and dinner so I am not alone.. I have not been disappointed with anything from dinners to subs to wings to pizza..

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Parkland, Florida
“The Best of the best!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2010

I enjoyed my pizza so much at all star, the people were so cool and funny!! The crust was crispy and doughy the cheese was delicious and not greesy. The toppings were fresh and colorful and the sauce was tasty like moms! I would highly recomend this place to anyone!! Their prices are so affordable and its very clean you can even see into the kitchen.. Great place to bring your family or coworkers for a great meal!

Dania beach, Fl
“Boring”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2008

Boring pizza at high prices