“Went By Accident So Glad we Did!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese, Thai
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery
North Fort Myers, Florida
“Went By Accident So Glad we Did!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2014

Thai Sushi Express,WAS NOT where we Were Headed when we Ate There ,earlier This Month. I had an Electronic Gift Card For Another restaurant in the same shopping center,and they were closed,it was @ 7pm we were hungry,we saw Thai sushi express,it looked nice,so we said we're here let's try it! Boy,am I glad We Did,! I find A New Restaurant To Enjoy On My Next Trip Down To The FLL area.Lunch is much Cheaper,So I would like to go next time For Lunch.Dinner is a Little Pricey,but no more then other comprable thai Restaurants in Dade,Broward or PB counties.The Atmosphere was Cozy,Comftorable With A Beautiful Flat Screen Fish Tank,That I happily Gazed at During Our Meal.Lighting was A little on The Dark Side For My Taste But Alot Of People Will Appreciate The Coziness. I went With Friends,And Did See Quite a Few Couples,Making Me Think It's A VG Date Restaurant.The Food Is Freshly Prepared,My Friend Had Salmon Sushi With Avocado and Sushi Sauce For Starters, i had The Thai Garden Salad Which Was Awesome,And The Peanut Dressing Is To Die For. We were 3 phungry people so we Also Ordered Spring Rolls,Cut Into Quarters ,some of the best spring rolls i ever ate and @ 3.85 an order is a must.ALL our Entrees Were Excellent and We All were So Full Doggie Bags went all the way round! Fresh Oranges For Dessert Capped off a Delicious Meal.None of Us are Real Fans of Alchol so we Just Had Water With Lemon,But Some Exotic Drinks i saw Other Patrons Order Looked Interesting. All in all i was thrilled the'other' place was closed it was a terrific meal,it came to About 20.00 p/p plus tip,Again Lunch Is Less pricey. But The Food,Staff,and Coziness of Thai Sushi Express,Make it Worth A Little Xtra Drive. We Were Staying In Tamarac About 20-25 Min From The Restaurant,It's Def Worth The Trip. Enjoy!

• Visited August 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Hillsboro Beach, Florida
“Soup and Curry”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Thai Sushi has the best Wonton soup (many dumplings) and Thai curry (Penang is the best). Great for a casual take-out dinner.

Visited April 2014
Deerfield Beach, Florida
“Special Handroll Alert!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2014

Spicy crab hand roll, with wahoo, orange and avocado. You will thank me later. I could live on these! I have been enjoying sushi for many years in South Florida and Thai Sushi does it right! I always have a few hand rolls each visit. My favorite roll of here is the Venus Roll. If you save room for desert, the tempura cheesecake is a treat! As with all sushi. It is not inexpensive, but I say this place is worth it.

• Visited January 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Florence, South Carolina
“Best Sushi Around”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013

Thai Sushi has a great variety of food from sushi to traditional plates for those who eat chicken or have a simpler taste. The sushi really is the best, we eat here very often as for it offers a intimate ambiance, always fresh food, the best Hand Rolls and can be fast to eat if you are looking to eat and run. They also have excellent take out. No matter what your in the mood for, anyone can find a plate on the menu that they will love.

Visited October 2013
Simpsonville, Kentucky
“the smell should have been a sign”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

Some places in a beach town look like a dive but have the best food. This wasn't one of those. The strong smell of aging fish should have been the sign to move on, but I decided to stay. The waitress had a command of English that made the ordering process a crap shoot at best. She could not adequately describe anything. The salad of the hard ribs of iceberg lettuce that would usually be thrown away started an entirely forgettable meal. The sushi rolls were executed very poorly by the 20 something stoner "chef". At least the beer was cold.

• Visited October 2013