“Small and intimate” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #35 of 184 Restaurants in Deerfield Beach
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Pasta
Dining options: Takeout, Delivery
Description: Brusco's Italian restaurant has been serving excellent homestyle traditional pizza and delicious Italian favorites since 1972 Text the word brusco to 51660 for 10% off You wont be dissapointed! Buon appetito!
Deerfield Beach, Florida
“Small and intimate”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

Very small. Seating for about 35-40 guests. Server was all pleasant.. Food was very tasty and enough. My husband had meatballs, which were delicious. I have had their pizza which is very good. I had chicken parm, which I took home half. Everyone else at the table finished their food.
It is a family run operation. The only negative was that the music was too loud. We did request it to be lowered. It's too small a place for loud music. I would definitely return.

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Elsa A, Manager at Brusco Italian Restaurant, responded to this review, October 26, 2014
Thank you so much for the beautiful review ,we are offering you 10% off dine in or take by texting the word BRUSCO to 51660 thanks again we appreciate your business hope to see you soon the staff at Brusco's!

Brooklyn, New York
“Best Pizza And Pasta Outside Of New York”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

After reading a review of this restaurant, I was willing to check it out for myself. As a New Yorker, I'm rarely even somewhat satisfied with pizza and pasta when I travel. I'm happy to say this restaurant is a gem. The pizza is not only the best I've had outside of NY, it's also one of the top three pizzas I've ever eaten. The pasta is just as good. I now have a favorite restaurant in Deerfield Beach and will definitely return.

Visited March 2013
Boca Raton, Florida
“DELICIOUS AUTHENTIC ITALIAN / COZY SURROUNDINGS !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013

I love this quiet little spot for special occasions , or just to relax and dine with friends after a long work day. The owners are ever-present making sure we are well taken care of ; the home-cooked Italian feeling of the dishes has never let us down. Staff exceptionally courteous .
I do highly recommend a visit /excellent, excellent, excellent ......

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Boca Raton, Florida
“Cute Little Place Decent Pricing too”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2012

Been there for sometime now over 12 years or more so how bad can it be ? I personally found it to be average for these parts and in New York City where I originally came from it would be average or less then average .
I am sure many people par take in a meal there from time to time vbecause even through these harder times it seems to be surviving when many of it's neighbors are not.
I guess it is worth a try to see if you yourself would like it
To each his won they say

Visited August 2012