“A.great place for holiday makers with children.” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #76 of 184 Restaurants in Deerfield Beach
Cuisines: Chinese
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Takeout
“A.great place for holiday makers with children.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013 via mobile

A.good solid Chinese restaurant. Nice staff and a good atmosphere. The menu is a little limited, but for a family looking to feed hungry children this is a worth while pit stop..

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

“Best Chinese food in south Florida”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2013

The best Dim Sum on earth. Would like to get Delivery in NYC. Also great wings, great sushi. Great chow fun . You name it. And they delivery too.

• Visited February 2013
New York City, New York
“I love thief Dim Sum”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2013

I live in New York and the food at china gourmet is better than many. A while ago a place that made incredible Dim Sum closed and till I found this restaurant I couldn't find this dish. But all the dishes I have had are good. We have only taken out so I can't comment on the ambience. But their delivery service was earlier than promised, so we didn't wait long.

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Best chinese place in town”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2013 via mobile

Im a very health conscious person when I eat so basically im a very picky eater. I came in to this place when I saw they became number one in south florida and they realy do deserve this title. Ive been a recurring customer ever since my first visit, their chicken and broccoli and general tao chicken are delicious! They only sell white meat so thats perfect for me, no msg and vegatable oil to cook. Ive been to some other chinese places in the area and their food is either too sweet too bland or too filled with msg... in regards to this place their food is really surprisingly good.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Best Chinese restaraunt in my area! No MSG!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2012

Ive been ordering from this place for over 2 years now and mostly delivery. I do not like anything spicy so I can't comment on that.
However compared to other chinese restaraunts in the area this one has the best crab ragoons, Spring rolls, soups, Honey garlic wings (they're big), egg foo young, Moo Goo gai Pan as well other dishes. I live in a big apt complex and their delivery has always been what they say it is going to be as far as time. As the othe reviewer mentioned the do get busy with deliveries so I always order before rush hour. The other option is to order and then pick up at the drive up window they have now.
The food has always been HOT, FRESH and delicious. They are the only one I order from after trying the other ones in my area.
They also have a sushi bar in the restarunt ...It is a seperate business in the restaraunt and when I have ordered sushi and had it inside it was great. When I ordered it for delivery it wasn't as big a roll. Also the guy who does the Sushi (Kevin) only has certain hours he works. So I order my sushi elsewhere due to inconsistency.

• Visited August 2012