“Great Hotel !” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #5 of 18 Hotels in Deerfield Beach
Astoria, New York
“Great Hotel !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

This hotel is clean, quiet and comfortable. Beautiful pool area, well maintained. The staff is absolutely wonderful ! Very nice modern rooms with fridge and coffeemakers. Free breakfast and happy hour ! We had a great time staying here and will be back. The gym area has everything you need and was never crowded.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Tampa, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2013

I absolutely love the Deerfield Hampton. When I lived in South Florida it is where I would have my family stay, and now - ten years later - I came back on my own and still loved it. The staff is wonderful and the hotel is beautiful - even though it is a business park! This time I was so impressed with the fact that additional, accessible electrical outlets were put in the room. It is such a small thing to do but such a huge help for guests. I really think this location is just awesome.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo

stuart, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

as I said in the previous statement hot hot hot when we arrived it was extremely hot, they said they would take care of it when we arrived form a family's wedding at 1:00 am it was still so hot not what I wanted to do was too changed rooms. very unhappy..

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
    • 2 of 5 stars

1 Thank Richard M
James L, Manager at Hampton Inn Boca Raton-Deerfield Beach, responded to this review, June 27, 2013
Rich M.

It's our goal to always stay one step ahead of our guests' needs and I regret that such an easy fix was not taken care of sooner. Per our conversation, our maintenance team is currently working to fix this issue and apologize for any discomfort you experienced. We hope that we can make it up to you the next time you're in town. And of course we invoked our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee policy for you.

Kind regards,
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013 via mobile

A unique location but worth the find. Hampton Inn's are my hotel of choice when traveling the state of Florida for business. I felt welcomed for many reasons starting with the front desk staff, especially Marlie, next the lobby happy hour then my room. Great job

• Stayed June 2013
London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2013

I had a quick 1 night stopover here, whilst I was visiting family in the area.

Easy to find, just off the I95. It's set back from the road, so a nice quiet spot with plenty of parking. Check-in was very quick, and as I was quite late I got upgraded to a suite which was a nice surprise.

It had 2 rooms, one with a sofa and coffee making spot and the other with a large bed. Nice flat screen tv and free wi-fi. The bathroom was alo huge.

The usual Hampton breakfast was included, plenty of space to find somewhere to sit.

No problem staying here if I'm in the area in the future.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

I stayed at the Hampton Inn-Deerfield Beach for a weekend family trip. The hotel and my room were very clean, the hotel was very quiet, and the staff were courteous. I had an issue with the toilet and a staff member was there within minutes to take care of it. Overall, I think the hotel is a great value if you're looking for a clean, quiet place to stay for a few days.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Oakdale, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

Stayed at this hotel for two nights while visiting friends who live in the area. Upon arrival we were informed that we'd been upgraded to a suite. Room was large, comfortable and clean. Our request for foam pillows rather than the feather pillows in the room was accommodated immediately. Staff was friendly and helpful. The breakfast each morning had good variety including at least two hot entrees. This hotel is just off West Hillsboro Boulevard but is set back far enough from the road to be very quiet. We'd definitely stay there again when in the area.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple

Also consider these accommodations in or near Deerfield Beach
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Deerfield Beach - Boca Raton
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Deerf...
#7 of 18 in Deerfield Beach
4.0 of 5 stars 677 reviews
Wyndham Deerfield Beach Resort
Wyndham Deerfield Beach Resort
#2 of 18 in Deerfield Beach
4.5 of 5 stars 1,780 reviews
Embassy Suites by Hilton Deerfield Beach - Resort & Spa
BEST WESTERN PLUS Deerfield Beach Hotel & Suites
BEST WESTERN PLUS Deerfield Beac...
#9 of 18 in Deerfield Beach
Tropic Isle Beach Resort
Tropic Isle Beach Resort
#1 of 18 in Deerfield Beach
4.5 of 5 stars 109 reviews

Been to Hampton Inn Boca Raton-Deerfield Beach? Share your experiences!