Stayed a couple of nights while in town for a friend's wedding. This hotel is not on the beach, but nestled behind an office building. Even though it is right off I-95 (about 1 block), the rooms are very quiet and we could not hear any traffic noise, or even the elevator we were next to. The room was spacious with a king bed, as well as a small refrigerator and a microwave - very convenient for re-heating a snack. The hotel overall appeared clean and well-maintained, and the bed was very confortable. The breakfast was standard hotel fare, including waffles, cereal and danishes; coffee is available all day. The pool is nice, but not very big. I could imagine it getting fairly crowded once the weather heats up, but it was nice while we were there.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Boca Raton-Deerfield Beach Hotel Deerfield Beach
- Hampton Inn Boca Raton-Deerfield Beach Hotel
- Hampton Inn Deerfield Beach
- Deerfield Beach Hampton Inn
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton Hotels, Booking.com, Venere, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn Boca Raton-Deerfield Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.