“The place is clean and smells good” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Deerfield Beach

You added Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Deerfield Beach to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Deerfield Beach
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1200 F.A.U. Research Park Boulevard, Deerfield Beach, FL 33441   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #12 of 19 Hotels in Deerfield Beach
Las vegas
“The place is clean and smells good”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

Very satisfied with the price/value ratio. On this trip I did not require four star accommodations and the place, in which you can make your own bed or pay to have it made was perfectly suited to my needs. I've been to this hotel before and would return. I've stayed at others in Deerfield Beach and this one is better.

Room Tip: THe place is generally quiet so just about any room is good. I stayed toward the front where the fre...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Deerfield Beach, responded to this review, September 6, 2013
I appreciate you taking the time to write such a great review. I'm so pleased to hear that you were very satisfied with the affordability and cleanliness of our hotel rooms. Also, I am glad to hear that our hotel met the needs of your stay.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

Overall my stay was great, however my floor was wet. The staff couldnot resolve the issue, I was so tired so I stayed that night, then I found another hotel that next morning. The grab and go breakfast was ok, except they didnot provide juice or even water. Only coffee or tea. Yes I would return but I will arrive earlier and I will inspect the room before paying.

• Stayed August 2013
Nicole - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. It was disheartening to read that we were unable to dry the floor in a timely fashion; however, I am so glad to know that you will return again. I look forward to having the chance to provide you with a perfect stay the next time you are in the area.
Mulberry, FL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

My room looked brand new, the AC was cold, it was very clean and everything worked fine. I was on the first floor, where I could see the lobby entrance and my car. I felt very safe, being a woman by myself. The AC blocked the highway noise, so it was very quiet. I loved having the full kitchen and a recliner : ) I didn't mind not having a pool, the beach was 5 miles away. I would most definitely stay here again, if in the area.

Room Tip: I had room 108, the window faced the parking lot. I could see the lobby entrance and my car. I felt...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Deerfield Beach, responded to this review, August 29, 2013
Hi Sue,

Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. I am glad to read that you were pleased with your room and the hotel. It also sounds like you were able to take advantage of our great location so close to the beach! Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We would love to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Pamona Park Fl
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013

Please ask questions before you reserve your room. Like! do you have a pool, do you have room service daily, are you a pet friendly hotel, do you offer a hot breakfast bar. these are things I should have asked myself.

Room Tip: Rooms are pretty equal, beware they are pet friendly and they have no pool or hot breakfast.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Deerfield Beach, responded to this review, August 21, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. It was disheartening to read that we were unable to provide you with a pool or a hot breakfast; however, I am so pleased we you liked your room.

Once again, thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.
Berkeley, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013

My husband and son stayed for a week. The rooms were clean and new, except the kitchen was a bit outdated, The only complaint was that they didn't have enough cookware and should have more fruits and healthier breakfast items. I would recommend this place to stay, If you book directly at their website, you get a discount if staying more than 1 week. Great price and value comparing to other hotels near by.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Deerfield Beach, responded to this review, July 30, 2013
Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. We appreciate you letting us know that that we need to stock more cookware in the rooms. We are sorry for this issue, but are happy to read that we provided your husband and son with a clean room. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We would love to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Orlando, Florida, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2013

It's an okay place if you're going to spend little time in the room. BUT if you're going to spend a lot of time in your room, I suggest you find a better place.
Pros: Full Kitchen, Close to Highway, Well lit parking lot, Inexpensive
Cons: Hallways have a scent, Not enough cookware, A/C barely cools room, No Cribs, Kitchen is a bit dated.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Deerfield Beach, responded to this review, July 23, 2013
Thank you for your feedback about your stay at our hotel. Please accept our apologies that the A/C unit in your room did not work properly and that the hallway had a slight odor. In response to your feedback, our maintenance staff has repaired the A/C and is working to eliminate the odor. Still, I am glad that you enjoyed your in-room kitchen and our convenient location.

Jacksonville, Florida, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2013 via mobile

We came down for my son's wedding. Had a full size refrigerator nice clean rooms very nice bathrooms breakfast in lobby and close to beach and all stories. Will be staying here again. I would stay at any extended. Stay hotel they are just right for. For your vacation.

• Stayed July 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Deerfield Beach, responded to this review, July 19, 2013
Christine - Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. I'm so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your room and all of the amenities our hotel had to offer. Congratulations on your sons big day!

Been to Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Deerfield Beach? Share your experiences!