“Last minute reservation” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Deerfield Beach

Save Saved
You added Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Deerfield Beach to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Deerfield Beach
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1200 F.A.U. Research Park Boulevard, Deerfield Beach, FL 33441   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #9 of 20 hotels in Deerfield Beach
Nepean
“Last minute reservation”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2013

At the last minute our plans changed and we needed a place to stay for a week. Luckily for us we found this Extended Stay through trip advisor that was available. It's very clean and the staff are very friendly. On our second night my asthma kicked in due to some sweet cleaning product smell and Frederico very kindly and efficiently gave us another room. Thank you.
Although the place was 'sold out' a few nights it was very quiet.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family

49 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Orlando, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

I stayed here for one night sure to its location in Deerfield. I had to attend functions in Pompano, Lighthouse Point, and Deerfield. The hotel was great as I was minutes from everything. The staff was only OK, but I did not feel they went out of their way to make the guest feel very welcome. The building is in decent shape, and seems that is well cared. However, I just did not find it good enough to rate it excellent. Breakfast was really not breakfast. It was more snack like, but the coffee and snacks work until breakfast can be ordered at a regular restaurant. For one night, it is OK.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
Seneca, South Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013

I was there for the Deerfield Beach Festival of the Arts, a time where hotel rooms are not cheap. The room was a basic, self service, clean room with a small and a small, basic kitchenette. It had two burners, sink, refrigerator and microwave. A Publix is about 2 miles away, so if you come with a car, getting groceries is not an issue. A Cracker Barrel is next to the hotel but they also have restaurants like Chinese and Italian deliver there. Comes with flat screen TV (incl. Showtime) and a recliner. The hotel does not come with a lot of other furniture to put your clothes in. So if you just need a place to sleep and you can make your own bed, this place is a winner. Staff was friendly and if they are not booked out, parking is enough. I was even able to park my 3500 Sprinter Ext Cargo Van on their parking lot. I'll return in two weeks...

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2013

Price was right, room was clean and decent, if not fancy. I had a complete kitchen - frig, stove, microwave, a bed and a recliner. Wifi was included at no extra price. Worked for me as it was a comfortable room and the recliner was perfect for a person with sleep issues.

Room Tip: I stayed on the first floor because of my inability to climb stairs. But that meant that the room o...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

This hotel was a great value for the money. I booked on hotels.com and got a fantastic rate. This hotel is nicely redone. The front desk was very helpful & friendly. The rooms were very clean, beds were comfortable, plus they have a full kitchen equipped with dishware, pots, pans & utensils. In case you don't want to cook, there is a cracker barrel restaraunt right behind the hotel. There are other restaurants a couple of exits away on 95. The only negatives I would have to say about this hotel is that its very isolated not near anything except for a gas station & a cracker barrel & the highway. We had rather long drives to south beach & to fort lauderdale beachfront area as well as the miami area but for the price we paid per night it was still worth it. I would definitely reccomend this hotel to anyone on a budget & to anyone with a familly & who prefers to cook for the kids. they only clean the room if you're staying for 1 week or longer so just a heads up. If you need extra towels you will have to get them from the front desk staff. We didn't have any problems with it & we really enjoyed our entire stay & we will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed January 2013
Santiago
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2013

We checked in this hotel for Christmas holidays because we were visiting relatives and friends living nearby. Everybody was very kind and willing to help. We had a large room overviewing Cracker Barrel restaurant. To us, it is home away from home. Has a coin laundry, breakfast to-go where you can grab fruit, muffins, coffee, hot cocoa, tea and apples. It is conveniently located next to I-95, Publix, restaurants, the beach, cinemas and Boca Raton shopping mall. The room is cleaned once a week but you can ask for more and can change towels everyday is you wish. This is a recently renovated hotel.

Room Tip: We chose second floor. For us is better.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Freeport, Grand Bahama Island
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2012

Didn't expect a hotel without any service. Great to have the Cracker Barrel next to it. Didn't know the concept. It's great if you like to be completely on your own, cleaning and cook your own meals. Glad the Internet was working great. Not very impressed with the 'Continental Breakfast either'. They call it "breakfast-on-the-go". Staff was not very friendly, rather offended. I would NOT recommend this Hotel.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Eileen R, Manager at Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Deerfield Beach, responded to this review, January 8, 2013
"Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay. Given our company's commitment to superior guest satisfaction, I was disheartened to read that your stay wasn't 100% satisfactory. Please understand how truly sorry I am.

We know that you have several lodging options, which is why it is so important to us that we provide you with a great room at a great rate, while still giving you something extra, like our expanded coffee bar. I do certainly recognize, however, that if you are looking for a full breakfast, our coffee bar won't satisfy you. I sincerely wish we had been better able to communicate exactly what our morning service includes so that you would not have been disappointed.

Been to Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Deerfield Beach? Share your experiences!