“Snorkel trip” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: At Dixie Divers our facility includes our own pool on premise and our own boat, Lady Go Diver, a 48' Marine Management boat powered by twin 871 Detroit diesel engines. The Lady was designed as a dive boat not converted into one. She is equipped with all safety gear, fire extinguishers, life jackets, O2 and first aid kit. On board you will find a full size head (bath room), fresh water shower, and a large easy to board dive platform with two ladders. Sodas, water and snacks are provided on all trips. The bow is easy to access and offers a nice spot to enjoy the rides to and from the dive sites. If you choose to, you may come up on the fly bridge and chat with the captain and the locals. She is not a speedboat and we do not race anywhere so you get to enjoy the scenery both in the Intracoastal Waterway and along the beaches. These guys know all the good places to look for interesting things on the reefs and wrecks. Come out and enjoy the biggest dive boat in the Deerfield / Pompano area.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Hollywood, Florida
4 attraction reviews
“Snorkel trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013

Had a great day on a great boat with a fine crew. Lots of fun in the water with plenty of wildlife to enjoy. They take care of everything.
Next trip back will be for scuba.

Visited March 2013

“Profesional and very helpful!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013

Oohhhhh wassup guys? Nick from NY says dive at dixie divers everyone there is mint!! Lol ill see you all in the summer!!

Lake Hopatcong, New Jersey
“A South Florida Dive shop must....”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

Dixie divers has a wonderfully diverse selection in there fully stocked dive shop in Deerfield beach Fl.
If you are a novice diver just looking for that once a year dive on vacation or an advanced diver
looking to expand your underwater skills with many of there offered classes you have found the right place.
As you enter Dixie Divers the staff and the selection of gear puts most dive shops to shame.
All the choices in recreational gear, Tech Gear,Photography gear,spearfishing & lobstering gear gives you many choices in type and price category.
There is a easy to follow schedule for there boat "The Lady Go Diver" on there web site.
Captain Filipe and the crew are eager to please and help how ever they can to make your dives as safe and fun as possible.

Mobile, Alabama
“Snorkel trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013

First time snorkeling, and these guys were awesome! Had a great time, and I hope I get to go back again!

4 attraction reviews
“Do not trust them!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2013

Went to DD to prepare for PADI certification. My family and I were going for the basics first (wetsuit, fins, goggles, etc). Wanted mainly to just see their selection. While talking with the owner unsaid did want to purchase anything because I did not have the family with me and want to be sure of the sizes. The owner said "that's no problem just bring it back for a refund." I clearly asked "I'll just need the receipt for the refund?" Quoting him "no problem. As long as they haven't been used, just bring them back and we'll give full refund or credit your cars back." So, purchased quite a bit. Went home and several thing didn't work. Went back next day. Same guy (the owner to be exact) says can I help you? I tell him I'm returning per out conversation. He says "ok. Store credit only." After a lot of back and forth that this was clearly not what we talked about yesterday he pretty much say "I don't care what you think was the conversation. Take the credit or leave it."
Obviously they have forgotten what truth and customer service is. I can only imagine how they will rip u off if you purchase the whole package here! And I can't imagine what they will do if you try to get PADI qualifies through them once you're stuck. Congratulations Scuba Network. You just made a ton of money but how these guys treat people. The experience with Scuba Network is completely different. What's funny?? Two of my neighbors are now getting certified. Guess where I referred them. Keeping business from someone?? Priceless!