“Great day of diving!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Type: Water sports, Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: At Dixie Divers our facility includes our own pool on premise and our own boat, Lady Go Diver, a 48' Marine Management boat powered by twin 871 Detroit diesel engines. The Lady was designed as a dive boat not converted into one. She is equipped with all safety gear, fire extinguishers, life jackets, O2 and first aid kit. On board you will find a full size head (bath room), fresh water shower, and a large easy to board dive platform with two ladders. Sodas, water and snacks are provided on all trips. The bow is easy to access and offers a nice spot to enjoy the rides to and from the dive sites. If you choose to, you may come up on the fly bridge and chat with the captain and the locals. She is not a speedboat and we do not race anywhere so you get to enjoy the scenery both in the Intracoastal Waterway and along the beaches. These guys know all the good places to look for interesting things on the reefs and wrecks. Come out and enjoy the biggest dive boat in the Deerfield / Pompano area.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Miami
“Great day of diving!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013

I completed my Nitrox course with Dixie Divers in December and they were great! I did a day of diving with them at the same time and I had an awesome day, the dive master was very thorough with his dive briefings and helped out alot throughout the day. It was very easy to book our trip because they have their schedule on their website which is very clear on where and when they are going and how many spaces are available. They have a large range of diving/snorkeling equipment for sale which all seems to be of a reasonable price. I would definitely recommend Dixie Divers to anyone who is thinking about going diving!

Sihanoukville, Cambodia
5 attraction reviews
“Great dive trips.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013

I've dove on Dixie Divers' boat on 4 different occasions. Each time was a great experience. The captain and boat crew are always helpful, informative, and friendly. Having their schedule and available spots left online is helpful for planning ahead. Boat briefs and dive site briefs are thorough. We've always had a good time diving with Dixie Divers!

Miami, Florida
14 attraction reviews
“Band of brothers / divers”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2012

This diving shop / operation is really something. Everyone on the team is very attentive, very helpful while at the store, to help you pick th eright equipment, to help you with the tanks, etc. And on the boat they exude confidence and camaraderie that's making the whole diving experience a real great one. Thank you Dixie Divers! We'll be back.

Visited December 2012
“Pavan and Cap. VavaThey rock!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2012 via mobile

Best deals in dive equipment
And a great environment at the boat
Dixie divers crew rocks !!!!

Um abracao ao amigo coxinha!

New York City, New York
“I did my IDC at Dixie Divers....”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 24, 2012

I just finished my IDC at Dixie Divers, Pavan worked very hard with me, he and his crew prepared me for my PADI IE very well and throroughly, it was a very intensive week but I forgot my tiredness when i passed my IE with flying colors, I can't thank Pavan enough for not giving up on me, with his incredible knowledge on Padi standards and scuba diving theory, I worked in the pool and in the classroom with Jim. He is probably one of the best scuba instructors i had ever seen, his dedication and persistance made me realize the Instructor i want to be. To Jon, Andrea, Fillipe and all the staff at Dixie Divers thank you very very much, without you i wouldn't had make my dream come true. I aspire to one day be as good of an instructor and padi professional as you all are, I am very happy to know that i made a good choice when i decided to go to Deerfield Beach and do my IDC with you. Thank you Pavan and Dixie Divers again and I will see you in March for my MSDT prep....with all my gratitude.....Carlos Parham PADI OWSI # 273422