“Mexican food is the best and is worth the trip” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Doing business, Dining on a budget, Families with children, Entertaining clients, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Rochester, New York, United States
“Mexican food is the best and is worth the trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

The food at this place is great. You are given a basket of chips with salsa. Fresh and very light.
I ordered the thulium chicken burrito with rice and beans and green hot sauce. It was just right.
This is now my favorite Mexican food hangout.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Boca Raton, Florida
“Not what I ordered”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013 via mobile

I was just at this restaurant tonight because of all the great reviews. Not impressed! I ordered the tulum enchiladas with steak. Came out with shredded beef. Waiters answer was that is how they make it! He did make me a new entree with steak which I took to go since my friend was already done eating. Manager did not even come over to apologize....not good customer service! I will not go back ever.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Carmel, NY
“Maybe the best salad I have ever had!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2013

Lunch for two on a Sunday. The Casa Maya salad with 5 plump delicious grilled shrimp-to die for! My husband pronounced his rice and beans to be spectacular and his tacos fabulous. Excellent service. A must if you are In the area!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Coconut Creek, Florida
“Just Like They Said on Check Please”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013

I heard about Casa Maya on Check Please many months ago. My niece wanted good Mexican food. I asked a few friends. All gave Casa Maya rave reviews. We went and were not disappointed. My niece said this was one of the best Mexican meals she has ever had. Not being Mexican food lovers, my Mom and I had the fish tacos. They were superb. We will go back for them. The salsa and chips were excellent. The only negative, and I was quite surprised, was the warm Pinot Grigio. The bottle was not chilled!

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“IMPRESSED!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

Don't be fooled by the outside, it may be small but it's definitely full of surprises! My family and I were skeptical at first but the reviews proved to be true. The food was amazingly FRESH AND GOOD! The ceviche....forget about it! Absolutely the best ceviche I've ever had!! The service was just as great as the food, very pleasant atmosphere. If you're in Deerfield, you have to visit this place! I just wish I didn't live four hours away! :)

• Visited June 2013