“TERRIBLE” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Panther Motel and Apts

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Deerfield Beach
Panther Motel and Apts
You added Panther Motel and Apts to your Saves list
715 S A1 A Highway, Deerfield Beach, FL 33441   |
Deerfield Beach, Florida
“TERRIBLE”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2013

I had the misfortune of staying at this establishment over thanksgiving. the owner is rude and treated my guest poorly I cant believe how nasty the owner was and feel obligated to forewarn any would be travelers to stay away.

she ruined my weekend and also upset my guests please do yourself a service and stay away.

Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
south fl
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2013

Diane the owner is nasty rooms invested of roaches extremely dissapointed. You feel the springs in bed. Good luck if you decide to stay. What a pathectic excuse of the owners not caring. So many other nice motels on the strip. Keep searching

Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
Fenton, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013

Couldn't believe we found this place...ABSOLUTELY CLEAN and inexpensive!!! One block to a perfect beach, 1/2 mile to town center (bar & grills, shopping, etc.), and the owners treat you like family. My daughter and I went for her "last hurrah" before law school. We are going back with the whole family next summer, and will continue to return!!! Loved every minute of our trip! Dianne and Richard are great people!

Room Tip: They're all great rooms...small hotels have no bad rooms!!! We had room 5...stepped out our doo...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
st louis missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013

My kids moved to Deerfield two years ago and I'm live in Missouri. I've been to visit them three times over the past 18 months. The first two times I booked online and wasn't happy at all with where I stayed. I reluctantly booked this trip with The Panther, read the reviews and thought okay, it'll be fine. My stay was from Saturday to Saturday. You walk into the room and it immediately reminded me of Grandma's house. Miss matched (tasteful) furniture, cute as a button. The sleeping area, kitchen quarters, bathroom, the entire room was THE CLEANEST I have ever, ever been in and I've stayed in high end HOTELS all across the U.S. The carpet was still a little damp because I'd arrived earlier than planned, since they STEAM CLEAN THEM FOR EVERY NEW GUEST!!! Diane and Richard run the place and both are just as sweet as can be. I named them "worker bees" because they never stop. Morning to night they're working, cleaning, doing something! It rained on and off the entire trip and after each rain there was always leaves and debris from the wind. Within 3-5 minutes after the rain had stopped, someone was out there with their little white bucket picking up every single leaf! Out of the pool, around the pool. It became a little game of mine to go out and try to find something they'd missed. I have never stayed at a motel as tidy and organized as The Panther. The pool was crystal clear all the time. The guests they booked were all pleasant, quiet, and respectful. Mostly couples, a few children here and there. The rates (although off season) were amazing! This is a no frills motel though. No room service, no work out area, window units for cooling, no little shampoo/lotion baskets. etc. I was in one of the kitchenettes. They provide glassware, cookware, toaster, micro, coffee pot, etc..but nothing else..paper towels, filters, ice..you have to shop for those things. The beach is located directly across the street (1 block up) too. I absolutely LOVED my stay and can't wait to go back!!!

Room Tip: I had room 5, lower level, five steps away from the edge of the pool! I think any room would be equ...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
Madagascar
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013

was there for 9 days over xmas 2012. The owners are amazing people, spotless grounds and rooms are as clean as can get. Even under the sink in the cupboards are clean! It has everything you need in the kitchen for cooking and dining. The room on general was huge, lots of space for clothes and luggage. Clean pool, bbq and laundry facilities and a real quick 3 min walk to the beach, barely a block (not sure why another person here wrote "2 blocks away", that is not a fact. Very quiet guests, no noisy "party peeps", respectful atmosphere.

Room Tip: little more privacy upstairs but closer to the pool if downstairs, all rooms looked good to me
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
Phoenix, Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2012

I am always on the hunt for moderately priced, good hotels and I definitely found another. Panther Motel is located on A1A - just cross the street and you're just a block from the beach. The hotel is older, but immaculately clean. When I arrived, the owner had just finished wet vacumming the rug! The rooms are nicely sized with a full kitchen. I liked the dressing area separate from the sleeping room and bathroom. There is free wifi - works well depending on how far you are from the source. The pool and deck area is very nice. Limited parking so you can't really have guests visit. The price is right! I would stay here again - I alos recommend Tropic Beach Isle resort up the street - it's ocean side so no street to cross.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled solo
Birmingham, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2011

I was there for a week last July and just loved it. The owners are very nice people, the place is safe and very very clean. It had everything I needed and the room is huge, my sister was staying at an expensive hotel and was impressed with my huge room at Panther. The price is great and you can walk to the beach it is like 2 blocks away, they also have a nice pool. No complaints at all!

• Stayed July 2011, traveled solo

Been to Panther Motel and Apts? Share your experiences!