“So so” 2 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout, Delivery, Late Night
Deerfield Beach, Fl
“So so”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2012

I kept hearing about this great burger place. I have been twice and was disappointed both times. Burgers were served almost raw. I like my burgers medium. Sent back, came back same way. Why ask how you want it done if you're not going to cook it that way? Went back second time, same thing. Will not go back.

• Visited March 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“HAS GONE DOWNHILL...”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2012

The atmosphere is zoo-like... noisy & overcrowded due to poor arrangement of seating. Despite the busy dunner time, I did not see anyone cleaning tables. I wiped off my table myself. Instead of straightforward requests for rare, medium or well, they use cutesy terms like "hammered" & "right-on", which only serves to slow down the ordering procedure for people unfamiliar with it. The counter staff is not the friendliest and the wait for your food can take much longer than one would expect. Tonight I ordered a well done burger... after biting into it, I discovered it was rare. It also had gristle, which was a first there. So I ate the cold, overdone fries instead, since I had no time to waste, I did not send the burger back. On the way out, I told a guy behind the counter how my well done order was served rare. He said "sorry" and clearly could not have cared less. My friends and I will not be returning there. Just as well, since the place did not seem as clean as it should be.

• Visited September 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Miami, Florida
“Awesome burgers!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2012

My son and I stopped at Charm City Burger Co. after a day of scuba diving. We were starving! Well, the guys at Charm City took care of us - their Cowboy burgers were perfect-size for our hunger that day and they were juicy,meaty and DELICIOUS!

• Visited August 2012
Davie, FL
“BEST. BURGERS. EVER.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2012

My boyfriend took me to Charm City Burger Company this weekend to prove to me that they have the best burgers in the world. HE WAS RIGHT. Charm City Burgers has the best burgers of any burger place I have ever been to. It seems that burger chains are popping up on every street corner and they all claim to be better than their competitor. I've tried dozens of these places and I can safely say that Charm City Burger Company is BY FAR the best burger place around. I can't even really describe how awesome the burgers are... Words don't do it justice. i've heard about these burgers for months... but I had to eat there for myself to really understand the hype.

I had my burger with onion rings and my boyfriend got tater tots with his. We ended up spitting them. I can't wait to go back and try some of the other things on their menu. There definitely is something for everyone... This place is just plain awesome.

• Visited September 2012
Delray Beach, FL
“Fantastic!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2012

I love Charm City. The burgers are incredible and cooked to perfection. The meat is flavorful and moist. The toppings are loaded. The fries are fresh and delicious. And they even have tots! The tater tots are crisp and flavorful. They also have decent shakes and a few microbrews to select from. Definitely a winner and recommended to all burger lovers.

• Visited August 2012