“Fantastic!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Delivery
Melbourne, Florida
“Fantastic!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2013 via mobile

I loved this place! The food is phenomenal and the service is impeccable. The prices are are very inexpensive. This place rocks, I will be back!

• Visited November 2013

Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States
“Wonderful local place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2013

We just left this place and I had to sit and write this as soon as I got home. FANTASTIC......Food, service, atmosphere. The restaurant has an eclectic menu and the wait staff are very attentive. Jackson, the owner was wonderful. We were given 2 wine samplings for my wife and I which we loved. My wife says she will order a glass next time. We started with an appetizer of the tamales which were outstandingly sweet and delicious. The Margherita pizza was thin, crispy, and extremely fresh and delicious. Next we had a new thai salad brought to the table which was also on the house, it too was delicious. Lastly a wonderful tres leches desert was delivered to the table! We were amazed with how attentive and nice the staff and owner was. We will be back!!!
Highly recommended.

• Visited September 2013
Apopka, Florida
“Mmm, Mmm, good!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013 via mobile

Inside is nothing special, wait staff is friendly, but the food is great. We usually do take out and everything we've tried from pizza to calzones and their little meatballs are addicting.

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Deerfield Beach FL
“Excellence in all!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

This restaurant is a fusion of Peruvian dishes, Sushi, and other international cuisine. It has good ambiance , good wines and excellent food.
The decoration and attention was first class, and its location is in very friendly area close to Pompano , Deerfield. And Boca Raton .
My husband and I love Latin desserts and their Tres Leches was the best we have had .

Best of all prices are very affordable!

• Visited July 2013
Deerfield Beach, Florida, United States
“Favorite spot”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

I've been eating here since they opened. The owner is extremely friendly and a hard worker. I have seen him waiting, cleaning, busing, etc. They treat you as a valued customer every time. I have had many of the different dishes on the menu and never been disappointed. The prices are unbeatable and I truly respect this place. At first i didn't expect it to be a pizza joint when i walked in, but it is, and has a very nice touch of class. Awesome restaurant.

• Visited May 2013