I had the pleasure of returning to my hometown of Deerfield Beach September of 2012. I took a chance and booked the Carriage House Resort for 4 days of my stay. I am roach-phobic so I was a bit concerned about an older motel actually really being clean and bug free. When I called to book I very openly asked how their bug control was, stating that I grew up in South Florida and realized that bugs are an integral part of the environment down there and that even the best places have problems with control. They assured me they had a routine spraying program but were also honest enough to admit that it could not be guaranteed there would be no bugs...(a fact I knew, but I hoped that at least they weren't overrun). I was pleasantly surprised to not see even ONE bug in the room, and really didn't even see any outside the motel, although I am sure being Florida they were there. The location was great...a block and a half from the beach. It was quiet and I felt safe. I look forward to staying there again this August. The room was spotlessly clean and comfortable. It was great having a small refrigerator in the room. The air conditioning worked well and everything at the facility was well maintained. The pool is not large but it is adequate. I enjoyed it so much I left my sister's house in Palm City a day early and re-booked my room for my last night in Florida. When I checked in I almost cried when the lady checking me in said "welcome home". The staff are friendly and helpful. I can hardly wait until I return and expect this upcoming stay to be just as enjoyable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Carriage House Resort is located only steps away from Deerfield Beach’s beautiful award winning public beach. It is an intimate two-story building of Georgian colonial architecture with a mix of very comfortable standard rooms, efficiencies and one-bedroom apartments, these last two with full, well equipped kitchens. The heated pool is surrounded by an inviting tropical garden which gives you the sensation of being in a secluded oasis. Walk along the beach promenade lined by coconut palm trees to restaurants, grills, sports bars, shops, the fishing pier. But best of all you will experience a friendly place. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Travelocity so you can book your Carriage House Resort Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Carriage House Hotel Deerfield Beach
- Carriage Hotel Deerfield Beach
- Carriage Motel Deerfield Beach