“Great service great view great snapper!” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Ocean's 234 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #21 of 191 Restaurants in Deerfield Beach
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Good for: Entertaining clients, Families with children, Bar scene, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Hillsboro & A1A
Description: Relax in our comfortable setting and savor Chef Victor's inspired cuisine. The sights, aromas and tastes of OCEANS will awaken your senses with an unparalleled dining experience. OCEANS has earned a reputation that goes well beyond its breathtaking setting.
“Great service great view great snapper!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2014 via mobile

Reserved ahead to get a table outside. Nice to have a View of the ocean and pier. Our server was Greg. Very attentive and gave great recommendations. they made specific sushi for us which was wonderful. Snapper was fabulous as was the crab/ shrimp dish. The lesser involved dishes of fish and chips and the tuna melt were also great. It is very busy and the bar is very popular- full! The parking was jammed - don't know how the valets park that many cars in that little space!

West Palm Beach, Florida
“Elegance on the Beach”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2014

Brunch is without a doubt my favorite meal of the week. Since it seems to be mainly accepted on Sundays. And gratefully, more fine dining restaurants open for that special meal. Which was why we were so excited to get to Oceans 234. My kids can eat breakfast all day, but mama and papa want some diversity! And a couple of drinks too.

Oceans 234 has it all. The chef has some of the most unique ways of cooking. We had the standard breakfast items thrown in with lobsters. Along with chicken waffles, fish, potatoes and fresh salads. And the best part - fresh sushi which was delicious!

But it the place was really the most fun. Located literally right on Deerfield beach, the kids were able to run around safely while we truly had a fun dining experience.

I am so going back for their usually meals which is dinner and lunch. But dinner on the beach simply sounds more appealing.

And maybe nest time make it a date night!

Here are some more pictures and video of our time there, plus really good close ups of the deliciousness:

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
maryland
“Excellent Happy Hour”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2014

We went for happy hour and stayed for hours! Great prices on beer and wine. My server Jess let me know when HH was almost over and asked if I would be ordering another drink. She uses an upside down shot glass to remember who ordered before 7 PM and when I was ready she brought it. Great views of the ocean.

florida
“FOOD WITH A VIEW”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2014

My wife and I were vacationing in Ft.lauderdale Bch., and wanted to drive up A1A to Boca, and just happened to see this restaurant, and decided to give it a shot. I normally check with Trip Advisor, before I go anywhere, but figured it was just lunch, and no biggie. At first, I was shocked that they charged $3.00 for Valet parking plus a tip. On top of that, it was Spanish speaking only attendants, and I wasn’t 100% sure if we were on the same page. Anyway, the hostess greeted us with a very cheerful welcome, and gave us a table with an awesome view. The menu was perfect for lunch, and had my go to fish sandwich (Mahi ).
The waitress was at the table within seconds, and gave us the skinny on the menu, and took our drink order. I asked about the fish dip, and she was able to tell me what fish they used, and how it was made! Wow, I love fish dip, and can never find a waiter/waitress to tell me what’s in it. Anyway, it came to the table, and it was awesome. I told her (I’m terrible with names, but think it was Jewels) very pretty, with brown hair, anyway, my wife and I ordered the Mahi sandwich blackened, and she suggested putting swiss cheese and avocado on it. My wife and I have never eaten it that way, and I can tell you now, that I will never eat it any other way!!! It was awesome!!! Great service and Great location. I will definitely be back, but will try dinner next time.

• Visited March 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Bloomington, Indiana
“A Beautiful View-All Male Waitstaff and they could not care less”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2014 via mobile

We went to dinner here on our last night in Florida. Our waiter was helpful, but clearly could not care less about our meal once it was served. I ate two bites of a horrible fish and chips dinner and he just cleared the plate away, even though it was virtually untouched.
The view is fabulous, the people watching is even better. So, if you don't care about the food or service, then, you should definitely go here!