“Best Tour in the Area.” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 5 attractions in DeBary
Type: Tours
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Discover the beauty of Natural Florida aboard our new 28 passenger pontoon boat. Join us in exploring the back waters of one of the most protected areas of the St. John's River. Whether it is from November through March when the many migratory birds and wintering manatees abound or during the summer months when we see the alligator hatchlings and the year round residents.
DeLand, Florida, United States
“Best Tour in the Area.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

The two hour tour was awesome. I recently relocated to DeLand, Fl and have been on three of the river tours. The St Johns River Eco Tours was by far the best. The boat is comfortable. Captain Jeanne and Doug are welcoming, friendly and very knowledgable. Captain Jeff is very entertaining with his jokes and knowledge of the wildlife. I loved watching the birds but my favorite is when a barred owl flew by the boat. Jeanne, Doug and Jeff work very well together and my husband and I enjoyed our tour tremendously.

Visited October 2012
Doug L, General Manager at St. John's River Eco Tours, LLC, responded to this review, January 20, 2013
Kim,

We enjoyed having you gus on the tour. I hope you are settleing in to the area. We look forward to seeing you again.

Orange City, Florida
“ECO TOURS - ECO FRIENDLY towards animal+human kind !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2012

Commander Jeanne&Captain Doug,

crowded is the memories bank, from this very afternoon's cruise. Later, "emotion remembered in tranquillity". Right now, not sure whether stirred more by the sights on the River or the sight of that 40 year young Scottish Aran knitwear !! You offer a treasure wrapped in flora and fauna;
long may you continue the service to humanity.
Susan+Jim Mc Hugh, CastleDerg N. Ireland

Visited November 2012
Doug L, General Manager at St. John's River Eco Tours, LLC, responded to this review, November 28, 2012
Sharing the beauty of our river and it byways is rewarded by the wonderful people we meet along the way. John you and Susan are counted among some of our finest treasures. Thank you for the wonderful wine. We enjoyed it while we recounted or day we shared with both of you.
Hendersonville, North Carolina
“Eco Tours a wonderful and educational experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

Capt. Jeanne and her crew provided me with a wonderful experience on the river. Her knowledge of wildlife and the river is great education. The quiet operation of the electric motor, provides the opportunity to get closer to the manatees without disturbing them or polluting their habitat. I highly recommend this tour while you are in the Orlando area.

Visited February 2012
Doug L, General Manager at St. John's River Eco Tours, LLC, responded to this review, November 15, 2012
Thanks for going with us we enjoyed our time together come back soon!
Wheaton, Illinois
“Great Time on the River”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2012

I was with my family, 8 in total, with 4 kids ages ranging from 2 to 15. We took the hour long children's tour. We all had a great time, the kids talked about it the rest of the day. Capt. Jeanne was very informative and entertaining. We saw an wide array of wildlife, but the stars were the alligators and the manatees. Highly recommended!

I look forward to returning and taking one of the longer tours.

Visited November 2012
We enjoyed the time we spent with you we hope you come back soon. Thank you for going with us.
Hyde Park, New York
“Wonderful Trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2012

My wife and I took the two hour trip and I have to tell you the river was beautiful and had plenty of wildlife and foliage to see. I recommend if you have a camera bring it, my cell phone didn't cut it. Capt. Jeanne was very knowledgeable and entertaining for the entire trip, her crew was very helpful in pointing out the different animals. I personally couldn't believe they were able to spot most of them. Our thanks to Capt. Jeanne and crew for a wonderful trip. We will be returning.

Visited October 2012
Thanks so much for coming. We look forward to seeing you and your family on your next trip