“Best breakfast in town!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American, Family Fare, Diner, Bagels
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast
Conyers, Georgia
“Best breakfast in town!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2013

We eat here any time we are in the area and have never had bad service or bad food. Whether it is just me & my husband or a big group of us (for race or other event) we get great service & food. There is almost always a wait because the food is so great, but it goes by fast and you can have a mimosa (several flavors) while you wait :) It is a charming diner…one visit & you will not want to go anywhere else for breakfast.

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Tallahassee
“Great place for breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2013

The place was packed and the food was fabulous. My corned beef hash had big beautiful chunks of corned beef. Everything and everyone was wonderful!!!

Visited November 2013
USA
“Apple friters were the best”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2013

This is going to be a two part review. My review and my husbands. I loved the food, friendly people. It was a really nice place to go. It was very crowded at 8 am on a Sunday morning so I knew it would be good. But, my husband had the sausage gravy and was very dissappointed. He makes the best and of course he compared it to his. I told him to go show them how to make it but he didn't. he didn't finish it. Other than that my food was great. I enjoyed it. Oh yeah he enjoyed the Apple Friters.

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Port Saint Lucie, Florida
“GOOD FOOD”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2013

Our only regret was not going back to the Cracked Egg instead trying other local breakfast places.

We were there during "Turkey Run" the temperature dropped into the 40's with a wind chill of 20 below (maybe a slight embellishment) the day we went and people were standing outside waiting for tables. Momma always said "when you see throngs they can't all be wrong".

The "greeters and seaters" are the owners and they move very fast to get everyone seated as quickly as possible (seems they might have a "vested interest"). One downside here, they offer you a mimosa while you wait without explaining that it will be charged to your bill. Silly me, I thought it was free :(

We did have to wait a long time for our breakfast while several tables of two, seated long after us, ate and left. That was no fun ...no free mimosa for that either! I finally asked the waitress to check on our order and low and behold, it soon arrived. The food was hot and good all cooked as requested. Then, guess what, we got an order of Apple Fritters (FREE) for our wait! Never liked mimosas that much anyway. I can see where the mixed reviews come on the Apple Fritters, for my taste, they're right up there with mimosas. Only two of my five companion diners found them "deviate from your dietable" but hey, good price though. The up side of our wait...we met a really nice couple from Wisconsin, got to know them pretty well before we got breakfast.

This was one of our better breakfast experiences in Daytona. I guess the restaurants don't manage crowds that well, so plan to eat really super
early if you go during "Bike Week".

Ooltewah, Tennessee
“Great Eggs Benedict”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2013

Based on Trip Advisor Reviews we ate here for a late breakfast. Had to wait for a table on a Wednesday (a good sign). Wonderful locally sourced food. They serve breakfast and lunch (breakfast all day).