“Great Eggs Benedict” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner
Ooltewah, Tennessee
“Great Eggs Benedict”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2013

Based on Trip Advisor Reviews we ate here for a late breakfast. Had to wait for a table on a Wednesday (a good sign). Wonderful locally sourced food. They serve breakfast and lunch (breakfast all day).

85% Recommend
Knoxville, Tennessee
“Not as good as all the reviews claim”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2013 via mobile

I'm sorry previously reviewers but the food is blend. I can say that the waffles and pancakes were delicious. I order Belgium waffle, scamble egg and cheese, and hash browns. My husband and I order the apple fritters to go because all the the reviews were raving about them. We were very disappointed. The fritter had little apples and a lot of dough. What happened to using nutmeg, five spice, sugar, vanilla flavoring or dipping sauce. The fritters were disgusting. We through them away. The servers were nice. If you go here bring your own seasoning or just order pancakes and waffles.

• Visited November 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Cocoa, Fl
“Hmmm... don't miss this one! Unique Selection of yummy dishes..”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2013

Wow! So glad we stopped here! I only wish they were where we live! I had the Southern Spicy Eggs Benedict I think it's called? It had grilled Chorrizo sausage, & spicy sauce & eggs Benedict- what a combination- so tasty! My husband had the Western Omelette- he loved his too.. portions are very big- prices are reasonable- they even served fresh squeezed Oj- gotta love that! service was pretty good too, even though they were packed.
The fritters & muffins looked & smelled awesome, but I was stuffed-
Well, guess there's next time :)

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Tucson, Arizona
“OMG!! Awesome Breakfast!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2013

We started out with a great cup of coffee & their homemade apple fritters. They were to die for!! The omelets were made to order & delish. I would highly recommend this little gem for breakfast!

Syracuse, Indiana
“Love Love Love IT!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2013

I absolutely love the Cracked Egg Diner. I suggest getting the Apple fritters. In our 3 day trip we ate 2 or more times. Amazing! Nice place! Kind of small! We didn't have to wait at all to get in at all!

• Visited April 2013