“Home Away From Home” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Daytona Beach - International Speedway

You added Extended Stay America - Daytona Beach - International Speedway to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Daytona Beach - International Speedway
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   255 Bill France Blvd, Daytona Beach, FL 32114 (Formerly Extended Stay Deluxe)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #32 of 109 Hotels in Daytona Beach
Orlando, FL
“Home Away From Home”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

Close to the Speedway & Airport--Perfect location for my business trip!
Very well maintained- friendly - quiet (even close to the airport) adjacent to a major shopping mall (with adjoining entrance). Full kitchen, nice flatscreen TV, spacious with dining bar & desk / table. Reclining chair was a comfort too. Super nice staff. Highly recommend!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Daytona Beach - International Speedway, responded to this review, June 25, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to do a survey of your recent stay. I was very happy to read your comments, and could not agree with you more about our wonderful location near the Airport, Daytona Speedway, Volusia Mall, and just a few minutes drive to the Beach. As well, I am so glad that you enjoyed all of the in-room amenities we offer at our hotel.

Thank you again for your kind words. We hope to have you stay with us again in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Brockton, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

I would rate my experience with Extended Stay America -Daytona Beach excellent, and I never rate hotels but this place I just felt compelled to do so. I stayed 3 nights and it was the most comfortable, outstanding customer service I have encountered. First the hotel is down the street less than a mile from the Daytona Airport, very convenient. Second if u love to shop like me, the mall is directly behind the hotel pretty much in the same parking lot. It's minutes away from super Walmart maybe about 10 minutes, and central to many other fast food places. As I was there for my nephews graduation which happen to be near the boardwalk about 15 minute drive from hotel, this is also major tourist attraction. Many beaches in area, inexpensive places to eat and I'm a bargain shopper, there are places to eat for all prices ranges and many places to shop for gifts for family and friends most stores were having great sales.
When I entered the hotel June 1 in the evening the receptionist was so accomadting, she explained activities to do in the area. When I walked in the room, it was a home away from home full kitchen, (stove, microwave, toaster, regrif. Freezer with ice trays, pots pans, plenty of utensils and can opener) nice size closet , everything was clean. No bugs which I looked for. The pots and pans etc. we're clean. The oven and toaster was clean even the refrigerator. I did buy dish detergent at Walmart to wash them before I ate out of them.. Nice size living room with flat screen and DVD player,. Plenty of good channels on tv. Free wifi which was a plus. The wifi service was really good. The bed was so comfortable and pretty large, if you are looking for a home away from home that allows you to shop for groceries and cook in room. This is the place.. There was a nice size pool, laundry facilities on site, fitness room which had a good selection of fairly new equipment. My sister loved the fitness room and my nieces and nephew loved the pool. I highly recommend this establishment . Oh the tv swivels. When your ready to go to bed you can swivel it to watch in bed. There is nothing bad I can say about my stay. The receptionist was so great. Wish I remembered her name..

Rachelle

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Daytona Beach - International Speedway, responded to this review, June 11, 2013
Rachelle - Thank you so much for your wonderful review of our hotel. I was very pleased to hear that everything went perfect with your stay. With our parking lot connecting to the Volusia Mall, being very close to numerous restaurants, and only 4 miles from the beach our location makes us a great choice when visiting Daytona Beach. I was also glad to hear Diane was able to help you find fun things to do while in Daytona.

Thank you again. I hope we can host you and your family again the next time you are in Daytona Beach!
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2013

The room was nice and spacious, it has a kitchen with fridge, microwave and stoves. The cooking utensils were limited to 2 persons. The towels and carpet were a little worn-out. Although the room was pretty clean, we did found a few small bugs in the room. Grab and Go breakfast incl coffee, tea, cereal bars and muffins. The hotel is just opposite the Speedway and the international airport. Target is close by, as well as the Volusia Mall (just cross the parking lot). Super WalMart is just a little 10 min drive away.

• Stayed June 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Daytona Beach - International Speedway, responded to this review, June 10, 2013
Shirley - Thank you for your recent review of our hotel. I'm glad to hear you enjoyed your nice, spacious, clean room. As well, it is great that you were able to take advantage of our wonderful location which has easy access to the mall, the beach, Target, Wal-Mart and K-mart.

We hope we can host you again the next time you are in Daytona Beach!
Holly Hill, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013

Thanks to all staff members for going above and beyond to make our three adult family comfortable during a stressful relocation. Excellent Grab and Go Breakfast. I might suggest using the in room cooking facilities for people dissatisfied with this perk. Most extended stay hotels that are not overpriced do not include breakfast. Think overall value and convenience with an excellent front desk and staff. And they accept pets.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Thank you so much for the wonderful review of our property. I'm glad to hear the staff went above and beyond to make your stay comfortable and stress free. I hope we can host you again the next time your in Daytona Beach!
Orlando, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2013

Extended Stay America is not just for extended stays. I stayed one night, thought it was great value for the money, well located for my purposes, and have never been received so well by staff at any hotel anywhere. Would definitely consider an extended stay if I had the need for same. Hope to return some time in the future. I understand some improvements to the property are under consideration for the future. Replacing the hallways carpet would be no. 1 on my list. Staff "Martha" and "Stacey" I would try to hire away if I had a business of my own--simply the best. If you are into eating healthy, you might consider bringing your own breakfast; after all, you have a full kitchen in your room. Unless upscale and pricey are your idea of a hotel stay, try this one--you'll like it!

Room Tip: Depends what you want. We were happy to be on the first floor near everything.
Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Daytona Beach - International Speedway, responded to this review, June 4, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to do a review of your recent stay! I was very happy to read your comments and will definitely pass along your kind words to our staff. Once again thank you for your review and I hope we can provide you with another enjoyable stay in the near future.
Jacksonville, Florida
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013

Clean room except for filthy carpets. People upstairs dropping something like bowling balls for hours until front desk paid them a visit. Near speedway but waaaayyyyyy far from beach. Shining Star was Diane at front desk. Amazing Customer Svc. Excellent coffee on grab n go breakfast.
Beware!!! Travelocity lists this as 3 star!!

• Stayed May 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Daytona Beach - International Speedway, responded to this review, May 31, 2013
Virginia - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am happy to hear that Diane provided you with amazing customer service, that you enjoyed the coffee so much and that you felt your room was clean as well as comfortable. Still, I am sorry you were disturbed by surrounding neighbors and that the carpet in your room was not clean. We strive to make every guests stay an enjoyable one; it sounds like we were unable to do that for you.

Thank you again for your feedback. We hope you will choose to stay with us again in the future.
Daytona Beach
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

After several bad hotel experiences, it is great to find a good place. You'll love this place. The free breakfast is small but good. Some room noise so bring ear plugs. Pool is small but adequate. Need something? Just ask and staff will give it to you.

Room Tip: Room construction permits noise. Bring ear plugs
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Daytona Beach - International Speedway, responded to this review, May 30, 2013
Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. The staff and I are so proud to be able to offer all of our guests friendly customer service, a relaxing pool to swim in and free breakfast. overall, it is our goal to make every guests stay as enjoyable as possible. By reading your review it appears we were able to do this!

Thank you again for your kind words. We look forward to having you stay with us in the future.

Been to Extended Stay America - Daytona Beach - International Speedway? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Daytona Beach - International Speedway

Address: 255 Bill France Blvd, Daytona Beach, FL 32114 (Formerly Extended Stay Deluxe)
Location: United States > Florida > Daytona Beach
#13 Business Hotel in Daytona Beach
#23 Romantic Hotel in Daytona Beach
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Daytona Beach - International Speedway 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Extended Stay, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com, Expedia, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Extended Stay America - Daytona Beach - International Speedway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stay Daytona Beach
Daytona Beach Extended Stay

If you own or manage Extended Stay America - Daytona Beach - International Speedway, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.