You added Extended Stay America - Daytona Beach - International Speedway to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Daytona Beach - International Speedway
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   255 Bill France Blvd, Daytona Beach, FL 32114 (Formerly Extended Stay Deluxe)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
SAVE 15% TODAY!
Ranked #48 of 110 Hotels in Daytona Beach
“Thank You!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2012

I often travel to the Daytona area to spend time with my grandchildren. I have been staying at ESD for these trips over the last year. They have gone above and beyond to make it feel like a home away from home! The rooms are always clean, the beds are comfortable, and the staff is incredible! They make sure every part of your stay is as comfortable as possible. I highly recommend Extended Stay Deluxe, whether for business or Pleasure, it is close to great restaurants and shopping, the rooms are great, and the staff will make you feel like family!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
ESH-RDO, Owner at Extended Stay America - Daytona Beach - International Speedway, responded to this review, December 20, 2012
Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Extended Stay Deluxe Daytona Beach - International Speedway. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, whether its by a warm greeting & friendly smile as you walk by, a clean comfortable room, or a feeling of being at home even when you are away from home! Please know our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that and that you can always expect that level of service when you stay at Extended Stay Deluxe Daytona Beach. We look forward to many more of your visits in the upcoming year!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012

This place has got Great staff, big clean rooms,its very quiet, in a great area and next to mall..i really have nothing bad to say only good.GREAT place to stay..its honestly the best motel I've experienced ever!!!!!!!!I would definitely recomend this place for anyone looking for a place to stay rather its for one night or a month..

• Stayed October 2012
ESH-RDO, Owner at Extended Stay America - Daytona Beach - International Speedway, responded to this review, December 3, 2012
Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Extended Stay Deluxe Daytona Beach - International Speedway. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. Whether its by a clean, comfortable room or a warm friendly face that greets you each day just know that the entire staff feels the greatest reward is the validation you provided in your review of our hotel. I hope we can be of service to you again the next time you are in Daytona Beach!
Miami Lakes, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2012

Totally enjoyed my stay at this property, due to an employee, Martha Clark, (AGM) who made sure I felt like I was at home. Her true hospitality was warm, welcome, and genuine. My car had broke down in Daytona, and I was forced to stay a little longer than expected. My car got fixed faster than I thought, and when I checked out, Martha said "I prayed for you", and I really think that it was her prayers that got my car repaired quickly! She's a real gem and an asset to this property. I will never stay at the La Quinta again! This place is truly home! Thank you Martha Clark.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Extended Stay Deluxe Daytona Beach - International Speedway. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. I will pass along your kind words to Martha, as well as your intention to only stay with Extended Stay Deluxe when you are in Daytona Beach!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2012

Grace checked me in with a smile followed up to make sure room was ok
next morning after breakfast was closed they offered to get me food if I wanted
and then went and made coffee for me. Requested late check out and granted
with a smile

Was just nice to be treated like a special quest

Room Tip: 2.5 stars on hotwire/ daytona beach
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
ESH-RDO, Owner at Extended Stay America - Daytona Beach - International Speedway, responded to this review, November 19, 2012
Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Extended Stay Deluxe Daytona Beach - International Speedway. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. Whether its a warm friendly face that greets you each day, a courtesy call to ensure you're pleased with your room, or going the extra mile and making coffee my entire staff strives to make each and every guest's stay totally enjoyable! I hope that whenever you are in Daytona Beach again you will come back and be our guest again!
Daytona Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2012

Our room is great! Clean and comfortable! We have a fully equipped kitchen that includes a stove and oven (I can bake cookies and cook real meals instead of eating out!) We have been here for a week now due to a relocation, the rate is great! Martha the AGM, is fabulous! She asks how your night was when she see's you in the morning, she and the other staff are nice, friendly, and accomodating; if you need anthing, just ask.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Extended Stay Deluxe Daytona Beach - International Speedway. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. Whether its by a clean, comfortable room or a warm friendly face that greets you each day my entire staff strives to make each and every guest's stay totally enjoyable! We hope you continue to enjoy your stay with us during your relocation, and if there is anything at all you need please know the the entire staff of Extended Stay Deluxe is always at your service!
Daytona Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012

I work out town, and in Daytona Beach most of the time. I have stayed in many extended stay hotels across the country and for the price you could not ask for better!! Doug, Martha and the staff treat you as if you were family.When I'm in Daytona Beach I won't stay any other place.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Thank you so very much for your glowing review of the Extended Stay Deluxe Daytona Beach International Speedway. I know long periods of time away from home can be difficult, so I was happy to read we made your stay as close to being at home as possible. We as a staff well strive very hard to make everyone's stay so accomodating and enjoyable and your validation of that is very much appreciated! Please know that any time you are in Daytona we would be honored to have you again as our guest! Once again, thanks for all of your very kind words.
Lake Placid, Florida, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

We arrived on Friday afternoon. We have been coming to Daytona Beach for 25 years and had never stayed at this hotel. What a breath of fresh air! The people there were so accomdating. They even researched an upcoming event so we could book it while we were there. The place was clean and had a lot of space to move around. We are going back in April and October next year.

Room Tip: They are all good.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
ESH-RDO, Owner at Extended Stay America - Daytona Beach - International Speedway, responded to this review, November 13, 2012
Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Extended Stay Deluxe Daytona Beach - International Speedway. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. We look forward to seeing you again in April and October!