Save Saved
You added Extended Stay America - Daytona Beach - International Speedway to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Daytona Beach - International Speedway
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   255 Bill France Blvd, Daytona Beach, FL 32114 (Formerly Extended Stay Deluxe)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #33 of 110 hotels in Daytona Beach
Daytona Beach, Florida
“Sunny Delight”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2012

Our room is great! Clean and comfortable! We have a fully equipped kitchen that includes a stove and oven (I can bake cookies and cook real meals instead of eating out!) We have been here for a week now due to a relocation, the rate is great! Martha the AGM, is fabulous! She asks how your night was when she see's you in the morning, she and the other staff are nice, friendly, and accomodating; if you need anthing, just ask.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
ESH-RDO, Owner at Extended Stay America - Daytona Beach - International Speedway, responded to this review, November 19, 2012
Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Extended Stay Deluxe Daytona Beach - International Speedway. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. Whether its by a clean, comfortable room or a warm friendly face that greets you each day my entire staff strives to make each and every guest's stay totally enjoyable! We hope you continue to enjoy your stay with us during your relocation, and if there is anything at all you need please know the the entire staff of Extended Stay Deluxe is always at your service!

97 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Daytona Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012

I work out town, and in Daytona Beach most of the time. I have stayed in many extended stay hotels across the country and for the price you could not ask for better!! Doug, Martha and the staff treat you as if you were family.When I'm in Daytona Beach I won't stay any other place.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Thank you so very much for your glowing review of the Extended Stay Deluxe Daytona Beach International Speedway. I know long periods of time away from home can be difficult, so I was happy to read we made your stay as close to being at home as possible. We as a staff well strive very hard to make everyone's stay so accomodating and enjoyable and your validation of that is very much appreciated! Please know that any time you are in Daytona we would be honored to have you again as our guest! Once again, thanks for all of your very kind words.
Lake Placid, Florida, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

We arrived on Friday afternoon. We have been coming to Daytona Beach for 25 years and had never stayed at this hotel. What a breath of fresh air! The people there were so accomdating. They even researched an upcoming event so we could book it while we were there. The place was clean and had a lot of space to move around. We are going back in April and October next year.

Room Tip: They are all good.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
ESH-RDO, Owner at Extended Stay America - Daytona Beach - International Speedway, responded to this review, November 13, 2012
Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Extended Stay Deluxe Daytona Beach - International Speedway. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. We look forward to seeing you again in April and October!
Columbia, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2012

Year after Year we stay at the Extended Stay Deluxe - Daytona Beach when traveling in town for the 24 Hours of Daytona race. The staff is excellent, extremely helpful, and very accomodating to our needs!

• Stayed January 2012, traveled on business
Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Extended Stay Deluxe Daytona Beach - International Speedway. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. As a member of the Extended Stay Hotels(sm) family, we are proud to be a part of the premier lodging source for business and leisure travelers looking for a great room at a great rate. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. By continuing to provide our valued guests with exceptional value, we know Extended Stay Hotels(sm) will remain the #1 extended stay lodging source in the North America.

Deltona, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2012

My fiance and I are a young couple, who often love a weekend get away. We have stayed in many hotels, but our search of the perfect one is over. Extended Stay Deluxe, Daytona Beach is in the perfect location right in front of the Speedway and the Volusia Mall and within walking distance of anything your could imagine. It is about 2-3 miles from the beach, I would rather be on the beach, but the accomidations and cleaniness is so great that its worth the distance. Ask for Diane or Martha they are both very nice and extremely helpful. The landscape is pretty and well kept, the pool is sunny and shady and very refreshing. But the room is outstanding, hardwood floors and tile, since it is not on the beach you DO NOT have moldy wet salty air or carpet. The kitchen is fully loaded and very clean, the bed is like paradise and the bathroom is spacious. there is free WiFi, a gym, laudry facilities and beagels for breakfast. And the coffee is the best hotel coffee Ive ever had. Overall my fiance and I have had several great experiences and will definately be returning. Check it out and see for yourself. oh yeah and the price is right, not expensive at all. We give it 5 stars. check it out and have a great time we definately did. - happy guest - SM & JP

Room Tip: Room 211 was huge and with two beds seperated from each other. Room 324 was the same set up as 211 a...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
"Thank you for taking the time to make us aware of your experience at Extended Stay Deluxe Daytona Beach - International Speedway. It is with great pride that we provide clean, comfortable rooms at affordable rates, which is why it was great to read your kind words about the room. However, given the issues you had during your stay, it was with equally great concern that I read the rest of your account. You have the apologies of my entire staff that we were not able to totally satisfy you. I am glad for the opportunity to respond to you in this forum. Given how hard we work to provide our guests with outstanding accommodations, I was troubled to read your remarks about the level of cleanliness in your suite. Please know that we do have strict quality control standards, and that we inspect each room prior to making it available to our guests. In response to your comments, I’ve personally met with our hotel manager and staff in order to investigate your case in more detail. Let me assure you that your experience is certainly not typical, and that we have put in place measures to ensure that the type of stay you had won't be repeated. Again, I apologize and promise you that we are committed to your total satisfaction. If there is anything you would like to discuss further with me or our guest relations team, please don't hesitate to contact us by visiting our website and clicking on the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page. I do hope you will give us the honor of having you as a guest again if future travels will bring you into our area."
Islamorada, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2012

We stay at this location every year to work the 24 Hours of Daytona race. The folks at this location are absolutely wonderful! They take very good care of all of us and are very accommodating! It is very conveniently located to the track. Special thanks to Doug who makes our visit and trip every year very easy!

• Stayed January 2012, traveled on business
Stuart,Fl
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2012

We were there for one very short night. Noisy neighbors at 1am and again at 6am. That's the problem with lower cost hotels...the other guests are sometimes not the most considerate. The hallways smelled like a hospital cafeteria. I think they have people who live there full time hence the odors. The room was clean enough, but the linens were poor quality and no amenities in the bathroom. I had contact with one staff member who was courteous. Location was fine for my needs which an event at the Ocean Center. The parking lot was well lit. I probably would not stay there again even for the price I paid which was about $50 out the door.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Thank you so very much for your review of Extended Stay Deluxe Daytona Beach - International Speedway. One of the many great features of Extended Stay Hotels is the well equipped kitchen in every room that allows all of our guests to cook in their rooms which saves them time and money. While I do apologize that some of the food being cooked reminded you of a hospital cafeteria, we ultimately have no control over the kind of foods people cook in their ovens. As for the noise disturbances we wish you would have informed us of this as our staff is very diligent and respectful towards these complaints and work to resolve them quicky. I know in your comments you mentioned that you would most likely not return but I hope you will reconsider this. If you have any additional questions or concerns please reach out to the hotel and the GM/AGM would be more than happy to assist you.

Been to Extended Stay America - Daytona Beach - International Speedway? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Daytona Beach - International Speedway

Extended Stay Daytona Beach
Daytona Beach Extended Stay
Address: 255 Bill France Blvd, Daytona Beach, FL 32114 (Formerly Extended Stay Deluxe)
Location: United States > Florida > Daytona Beach
#15 Business Hotel in Daytona Beach
#29 Family Hotel in Daytona Beach
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Daytona Beach - International Speedway 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Extended Stay, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Venere and Otel so you can book your Extended Stay America - Daytona Beach - International Speedway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Extended Stay America - Daytona Beach - International Speedway, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.