“Excellent Hotel and Staff” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Daytona Beach - International Speedway

You added Extended Stay America - Daytona Beach - International Speedway to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Daytona Beach - International Speedway
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   255 Bill France Blvd, Daytona Beach, FL 32114 (Formerly Extended Stay Deluxe)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #41 of 109 Hotels in Daytona Beach
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Daytona Beach, Florida
“Excellent Hotel and Staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2012

Staying in Daytona Beach right in the middle of the fun areas is great! Great service and wonderful staff, clean rooms. Love it.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Daytona Beach - International Speedway, responded to this review, July 19, 2012
Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Extended Stay Deluxe Daytona Beach - International Speedway. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction.
Please know that we would be thrilled to have you again as our guest should your travel needs bring you back to our area. Once again, thanks for all of your kind words.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Clearwater, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2012

I stayed at Extended Stay Deluxe for several days and had the most comfortable and clean rooms ever. The kitchen area was spacious with everything I needed. The beds were very large and comfortable. Everything was clean and neat. The staff was the best that I have ever experienced. I would stay at another Extended Stay Deluxe anytime. This hotel was located near many restaurants and malls.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Jefferson City, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2012 via mobile

Just stayed here with husband and 2 daughters. Staff is very friendly and very helpful. Rooms very spacious, clean and comfy. Full kitchen is sooo handy. Nice pool...with outside bathrooms. Located walking distance to very nice mall...it's literally behind hotel and lots of other shopping right in the area...it's in a great location. Daytona beach is 10 minute drive. We would highly recommend and would definitely stay here again.

Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Tallahassee, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2012

Doug, Martha, Diane, and Grace, as well as the entire Extended Stay Deluxe staff were always helpful and very professional. The room was very comfortable and clean. I highly recommended Extended Stay, and this location in particular, for short or long stays within the Daytona Beach region. Another plus: this hotel is dog friendly.

Thank you for making my three month stay a relaxing home away from home!

-John

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2012

I have stayed at this hotel multiple times and always enjoy Doug and the whole staff. They are always helpful and very professional. The room are very comfortable and clean. I will not be going to another hotel as long as I continue to come to Daytona Beach for business. Thank you Doug and staff for the pleasant stay as always.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2012

I have stayed at this property twice.Each time for about six month.Highly recommended for individuals and families.The rates are very good,the Manager and the rest of his staff are friendly,efficient and helpful.Rooms are well equied and clean.

I look forward to coming back.

M.M.Nashar

• Stayed January 2012, traveled solo
Callahan, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2012

spent four nights there (Thur-Sun) left on Monday morning. Room was very well maintained and clean. Staff was very helpful during our stay, From Doug (the manager) down to the ones cleaning the rooms.
I will be looking to book my stays with Extended Stay in other cities I travel to in the future.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Extended Stay America - Daytona Beach - International Speedway? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Daytona Beach - International Speedway

Address: 255 Bill France Blvd, Daytona Beach, FL 32114 (Formerly Extended Stay Deluxe)
Location: United States > Florida > Daytona Beach
#27 Romantic Hotel in Daytona Beach
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Daytona Beach - International Speedway 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Booking.com, Extended Stay, Despegar.com, Priceline, Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Extended Stay America - Daytona Beach - International Speedway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stay Daytona Beach
Daytona Beach Extended Stay

If you own or manage Extended Stay America - Daytona Beach - International Speedway, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.