I absolutely would not recommend this to anyone. My brother and I looked it up on the internet about 3 weeks before heading to Daytona. We called, made the reservations, and made sure everything was all set. On the phone, the man was quite rude and asked my brother to repeat the dates about 3 times, so my brother did. We dismissed his rudeness as.. whatever. Upon arriving, they told us our reservations had been made for the week after, and actually made rude remarks about my parents not understanding English, because we're Hispanic so their accents are really thick. My little brother and I both speak perfect English, and after being treated like absolute crap, he finally exploded and said, "Do I sound like I don't speak English? Maybe you should check yours!" (everyone who worked there had really thick Indian accents, so I don't understand what their problem was.) They then told us that we would have to pay $300 more dollars than planned and it was our mistake. They repeatedly told us it was our mistake, actually, and were really REALLY rude about it. Finally, they told us we should just take it because we "wouldn't find any other place as low as that on such short notice." ..well, we did. Sucks for them. I would not reccomend this place to anyone; I've never been so mad in my life at a hotel or something stupid like that. Ugh.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Choice Hotels, Expedia, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Comfort Inn & Suites Daytona Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn & Suites Daytona Beach Hotel Daytona Beach
- Comfort Inn And Suites Daytona Beach
- Comfort Inn Daytona Beach
- Daytona Beach Comfort Inn