We enjoy going to Daytona and the location is close enough to everything but not in the middle of it all. We stayed on the 5th floor over the office, in a small room for two with a nice view of the city and the ocean. I'm fussy about clean and this was very well kept. The bed was soft for our taste but comfortable. The breakfast covered most everyones needs from hot, cold, fruit, dairy, juices, etc. All the staff was very welcoming, friendly and social. There was one kind man that was constantly watering plants, moping floors and greeting us as we came and went. Made us feel at home. Peggy Sue was very helpful with hotel reservations and dinner ideas. The checkout person was cold, didn't ask "how was your room or stay", maybe treat me like you'd like to see me again.
We live 2 hours down the coast and love touring Florida so I'm glad we found this place, because we'll be back! Get ready checkout people...smiling faces please.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Choice Hotels, BookIt.com, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook and Agoda so you can book your Daytona Inn Seabreeze reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn & Suites Daytona Beach Hotel Daytona Beach
- Comfort Inn And Suites Daytona Beach
- Comfort Inn Daytona Beach
- Daytona Beach Comfort Inn