“This place was a bargain.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn Speedway

You added Days Inn Speedway to your Saves list
Days Inn Speedway
1.5 of 5 Hotel   |   2900 International Speedway / I-95, Daytona Beach, FL 32124   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #84 of 109 Hotels in Daytona Beach
Winter Garden, Florida
“This place was a bargain.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013

I recently stayed here with my husband and two kids. I've been to Daytona before but this is the first time I've ever stayed here and I was really impressed. The property was all newly renovated. It had a beautiful pool and deck which were both recently resurfaced and clean. They even had a fitness room, free wi-fi, and free breakfast in the morning. The kids loved the waffles and there was fresh fruit for me and my husband. Our room was very nice and clean and the beds were comfortable. It was only a five minute drive to the Daytona International Speedway and a ten minute drive to the beach. The best part was the staff. They were so friendly and professional. The manager, Shaun, was very helpful every time we needed anything and he made our stay delightful. The best part by far though was the price. We only paid $49.99 per night, which was half the price of mostly every other hotel in Daytona at the time and I think this place was nicer than alot of them. I would recommend this place to everyone gong to Daytona.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Pearson, Ga
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013

We went for Spring break get away. We stayed Thursday and Friday night. We arrived around 6 and our price was 108.00. Good price but not really for motel. Although it was hot the pool was not open but the staff did open when we asked them to. The internet is a big joke. Don't think you will be able to connect. My daughter laid in the bathroom floor and was able to get it. The beds are very hard and not a good night sleep. The rooms was quite and the staff was friendly. They do have waffles although we didnt get any the first morning because they keep running out. The location is pretty good but I know I won't be staying there anymore. I rather pay the difference and stay on the strip. I like not having to drive anywhere after I arrive but we wanted to stay somewhere different and try new things. Okay motel for the price is all I can say. Nothing special but for 50.00 a night in Daytona it was okay.

Room Tip: They have poolside, roadside, and a side that faces the woody area.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
N Muskegon
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013

Was very outdated and in need of renovation. Wash rags and towels were shabby and found a pair of men's underwear in the desk drawer.
Staff was friendly and professional.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Ludington, Michigan
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2013

We came here and booked two nights. When we arrived we had gotten two double rooms, the first room was aweful it had water in a broken tub over flowing, and just down right nasty. When we tried to ask the desk clerk for a new room he said he would have mauntance come fix it well after 30 min no one still showed up! So finally we went back to the front desk and they gave us a new room but only after the fact we called the hotel manager. Second room we had had no towels and we asked for more and got none. I can say we will never stay here ever!!!

• Stayed March 2013
New York City, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2013

Hotel is located within a short distance to speedway, major highways and restaurants. Room were clean and staff was courteous. The receptionist, Aswin, is an asset to the Days Inn who through his professionalism processed my registration in a timely manor, provided directions to local places of interest and resolved my trailer parking issue. A big Thanks to Aswin!

Room Tip: During Bike Week, take a room in the inner courtyard!
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends

Been to Days Inn Speedway? Share your experiences!