Great stay at the Hyatt. First time in Daytona, really glad for our choice, it is south of the more congested area of Daytona, more in Daytona Shores. All the rooms have a balcony which is nice. Free breakfast was good, rooms were clean. We even had a special request and Nicole at the front desk went to the trouble of accommodating us. Nice beach area, parking wasn't a problem for us. Only issue was the hotel hot tub evidently had too many chemicals in it because 3 in our party had the color taken from their suits after getting in it.
Enjoyed Portofino restaurant across the street as well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hyatt Place Daytona Beach - Oceanfront is a beautiful 10-story oceanfront hotel that offers 143 spacious rooms with breathtaking views of the Atlantic Ocean. Ideally located minutes from the Daytona International Speedway and directly on the beach, this hotel has convenient access for families travelling to the Daytona Beach area with all the convenience of a Hyatt Place. Featuring an outdoor Pool Bar, with an incredible Ocean view, the Hyatt Place Daytona Beach - Oceanfront will help you unwind after a day of business or travel. The spacious lobby area offers a great area to sit, chat and relax; or if you have business to take care of, you can do so at our 24 hour e-room equipped with Microsoft and Apple computers, available as a complimentary service to our guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Travelocity, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hyatt Place Daytona Beach - Oceanfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Islander Hotel Daytona Beach
- Islander Hotel Daytona Beach
- Islander Resort Daytona Beach Shores