I would NEVER stay in this hotel again!!!!!! The only reason I stayed is because we had our dog and it was the only place available that accepted pets. The young girl at the front was very nice and helpful, but the room was horrible. The floor was DISGUSTING, I almost didn't want my dog to walk on it that's how nasty it was. The bathroom was TINY, you had to almost take your hand off to get the front door to close. The kitchen area was the best kept area in the entire room. I will NEVER return there, unless they renovate. The property is VERY old, out dated, stinky, and etc etc..... My stomach is turning as I write and remember what I experienced. My kids enjoyed themselves and that's what counts. If you're just passing through or don't care about where you lay your head, this is an ok place. Other than that the extra fee somewhere else is WELL worth it. Oh and wi fi is NOT free in the comfort of your room. There is a fee to use it, but you can go in the lobby and use it for free. I was on vacation I didn't want to leave my dirty private room to be interrupted by guest just to surf the internet. DON'T trust the photos, the pool is as good as it gets.
- Also Known As:
- The Islander Hotel Daytona Beach
- Islander Hotel Daytona Beach
- The Islander Hotel
- Islander Resort Daytona Beach
- Islander Resort Daytona Beach Shores
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Tingo, Venere, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your The Islander Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.