We were there first week of June 2011.Thought the price was good until we checked in.Alot of hidden charges,Had to pay to have phone turned on.Had to pay to park our car or anyone else that came to see us.Had to pay to use the wi-fi.The rooms were in very bad shape very old and the balcony stay off very bad condition.No water pressure in the bathroom and the worst thing was the freinds that came out at night to play.Yes roaches all in the kitchen.Wish I read this first.Live and learn.
- Also Known As:
- The Islander Hotel Daytona Beach
- Islander Hotel Daytona Beach
- The Islander Hotel
- Islander Resort Daytona Beach
- Islander Resort Daytona Beach Shores
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Tingo, Venere, Expedia, Hotels.com and HotelsClick so you can book your The Islander Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.