Sure its not luxury by any means but my wife and 2 young sons stayed here this past weekend and had a great time. Our room was on the 10th floor had an awesome view and was very clean. There was no smell, no bugs, the sheets were clean, the beds reasonably comfortable and the walls were not peeling. The bathroom was very clean. The staff was courteous but we only had limited interaction since we had no problems. The complimentary continental breakfast left a little to be desired but it was free so I'm not complaining. The pool was also very nice and clean. Overall it could use some updating and clearly the customers are not high class, but what more would expect for $64 during (or near peak) season with an OCEAN FRONT view?
- Also Known As:
- The Islander Hotel Daytona Beach
- Islander Hotel Daytona Beach
- The Islander Hotel
- Islander Resort Daytona Beach
- Islander Resort Daytona Beach Shores
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Tingo, Venere, Expedia, Hotels.com and HotelsClick so you can book your The Islander Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.