“Crystal ” 4 of 5 stars

2.0 of 5 Motel   |   133 South Ocean Avenue, Daytona Beach, FL 32118   |
Ranked #34 of 109 Hotels in Daytona Beach
“Crystal ”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

The room was nice and clean...great location and price! Will be returning in a couple of weeks. The only two things i didn't like was breakfast ended early and someone was cleaning sidewalks and parking lot pretty early.

Stayed April 2015, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
Brooksville, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

The Property was outdated . The room was clean .Parking is tight .The spaces are narrow and very tight. It was right on the beach but it was overpriced for the age of the property.It is also very noisy.

Room Tip: high floors are up a big stairway.
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Nice location but i got my room 2 hours late and i assumed the towels in my bathroom were clean and i ended up drying myself off with a used dirty towel i was absolutely disgusted the housekeepers are lazy and should be fired

Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Great location !! Great price, on the beach, has a pool. Rooms a bit dated but worth it for price $ location. Walk to Main Street & the pier . Hotel right next to the Sun Deck !! Great place to eat and drink only bar on the beach. Loved it. Would 100% stay again :)

Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
Ocala, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

when I called to get answers before booking, the desk clerk Joshua was beyond helpful. I told everything I was looking for in 2 adjoining rooms and he nailed it. I called back actually a couple of times before our trip and he was always an absolute joy to talk to. When we were checking out the minute he spoke I knew he was the gentleman I had spoke to. He has the most helpful and pleasant personality of any place we have stayed. We will be back next year and my friends are going back in Sept.. Thank you Joshua. I didn't catch the young lady's name that checked us in but she was also extremely helpful and friendly. Great Staff all around.

Room Tip: ocean view on the right side from the check in counter. Ocean noise drowns out any street or bar noi...
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled with friends
Plainfield, Indiana, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We absolutely loved the Roomba Inn! We stayed the last week of March through the first week of April for spring break. We had 2 rooms and 7 people. They were great from the moment we checked in. They made sure that they got us rooms right next to each other through the whole stay. We always got extra towels, pillows or blankets when we needed, and also room service whenever we requested. There was always staff somewhere on site to help with anything you needed. I also liked that they would give you advice on places around the area that we should try and check out and places to eat etc. we loved that they had breakfast every morning and they always had it stocked, it was never empty. The location was AMAZING!! You could walk to just about anything. We loved that it was right on the beach, and the price was great for a beach front hotel. The pool was very well taken care of, and the kids loved it, as well as the playground. The rooms were a little small, but we had 2 rooms, so it wasn't a big deal. They were clean, and you could tell the staff keeps up with the property very well. Having the micro/fridge combo was great, saved us lots of money on eating out, and the fridge kept all the food and drinks cold even when it was cold. I also took advantage of the on site laundry. I loved having that available to wash the dirty beach towels every couple days! It did get kind of loud at night when all the youngsters came out, but it was spring break and to be expected. It was actually quite entertaining, and we had a lot of fun watching everyone have a good time! We felt very safe there as well. The only downside was the parking, it made me anxious watching people trying to get in and out of the lot. I swore I was going to see someone's car get hit during our stay, luckily we didn't! I can say with the parking though, when we didn't have a spot late at night one night when the kids were sleeping in the car from a long day of adventures, they moved an employees car and made sure we had a close parking spot available so we didn't have to park in the reserve lot, which is a couple blocks away. I was very thankful for that! All around it was a wonderful vacation, and we will definitely be back to the roomba inn again in the future, and next time we will def take advantage of one of the ocean front suites this time around! I'm sure the view on that side of the hotel is amazing! Although we did have an ocean view from both of our rooms and only paid $65/night, thanks to groupon! Love the Roomba!!

Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Stayed at the Roomba 4/8-4/11 for NDA/NCA Nationals. Stayed in room 218. Had a great ocean view with a balcony. Decent motel. Clean-ish. Woke up with bites on my arms 2 days in a row. Kinda freaked me out. Possibly bed bugs because there were signs?? But I can't say for sure. My partner had no bites on him. I would have insisted on leaving but every hotel in the area was booked solid. So needless to say, I didn't sleep well at all. Despite the bites, the room was always cleaned and made up in a timely manner.
It is right on the beach in Daytona and the location was great for what we were there for. The Ocean Deck is right next door and is a great little hang out for drinks and food. It was usually pretty busy! The pool is nice and cool/warm and very clean. The grounds between the hotel and the beach are very lacking. They need to landscape in a bad way. If you are a picky person, not too sure if you'll be happy here. If you aren't scared by unexplained bites then this place is for you!! **ALWAYS MAKE SURE YOU HANG YOUR PARKING TAG ON YOUR REARVIEW MIRROR!! We forgot to put it back up 1 night, it was sitting on the console by the gear shifter in the front seat but never the less, we woke to find that our car had been towed. The hotel was nice enough to give my partner a ride to the tow lot and the little dude running it who had towed our car was a complete dink. My partner explained where the tag was sitting, that he had simply forgot to hang it up but that it was visible if one had just bothered to in the car. Luckily the owner was there and told "little dude" to give us our car back free of charge. Whew!!

Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple

Been to Roomba Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!