“Beautiful Stay!!” 4 of 5 stars

STAY 2 NIGHTS for $79
Ranked #29 of 109 Hotels in Daytona Beach
“Beautiful Stay!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

My husband and I went to celebrate our 11st (years) anniversary together at Daytona Beach and we stayed at this hotel "Roomba Inn" for a really good price, it was so peaceful, great location, beautiful view from our room (216) which it was very clean, good breakfast. We will come back any time sooner.

Stayed December 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Daytona Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

This is an excellent motel to stay, the housekeeping is excellent, maintenance is on top of everything and the management is very courteous, friendly. Very clean, just refurbished motel and seems like everybody there really cares. I had a stay of over 2 months due to medical reasons so I really know staying there that long. I never seen a mad customer ever!

So for a clean, safe stay away from home I highly recommend this place!

Room Tip: Choose the rooms close to the beach on the east side!
  • Stayed December 2014, traveled as a couple
Daytona Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

I stayed at this hotel at the last minute thing, and i found one of the nicest place you can find. just like staying at one of the highend hotels. nice and clean, soft bed and beautiful view of the ocean. this is a must stay. will be staying here every weekend im off of work.

Room Tip: rooms on the east side are over looking the Alantic Ocean, Beautiful view
  • Stayed December 2014, traveled solo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

The management staff and hotel staff were very kind and made our stay a fun superb time!! They offered us courtesy as well as amenities to make my stay as comfortable as can be!! I felt like I was at home away from home!! I definitely will be staying at this hotel in my foreseeable future!! Been in many hotels...but NONE as pleasant and so relaxing as this!! The young lady manager and young male desk clerk were amazing!! They took care of all our needs as well as their very kind staff!! Whatever needed to be done or fixed... Maintenance staff took care of it IMMEDIATELY!! A 2 star hotel that felt like a 5 star!! Hotel of my years!!

• Stayed December 2014
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

I must say that I chose this hotel at random for its great location. When I came on vacation to this hotel sight unseen i was pleasantly surprised to arrive at such an awesome spot, w the friendliest staff, super clean rooms, with fair and affordable rates right on the ocean! I will definitely be coming back to use the Roomba Inn on every trip back to Daytona whether for business or pleasure!!

• Stayed December 2014
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We stayed in this motel twice.We think it is good for money paid. The location is great - it's close to the main attractions and if you like live music there is a bar with performances next to it.You can hear the music from your balcony or patio in the evening. The view from oceanfront room is great, you are just on the beach. The pool is nice. There might be some problems with parking spaces if you come late.
The only thing we didn't like was the fact that once our room was not ready when we came in and had to wait for the cleaning.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I had high expectations for this place based on the Tripadvisor reviews and information online. The consensus seems to be that this place is very affordable and surprisingly nice for the price. Don't be fooled. This is a standard motel and for the price I could have stayed somewhere much nicer. We stayed 2 weeknights in the end of November (a few days before Thanksgiving) so the area and the beach were practically empty. The location was good. We had a waterfront room and there was a door that opened practically onto the beach. Lots of windows facing the beach offering a nice view. The pool area was very nice. There was complementary breakfast but there were minimal choices (cereal, packaged danish). The beds were clean and comfortable. There were many restaurants and shops within walking distance but it was still pretty quiet. The room we stayed in had a kitchen, which I believe some of the other review comments stated they are in the process of doing away with. The full size refrigerator was useful but certainly didn't add to the look of the room. The small oven was not something you would want to risk using and there were burn or stain marks on the carpet near the oven. The people I talked to by the pool were not vacationers but living at the motel. The parking area was extremely tight, particularly when parking in the corner. The staff was friendly and helpful for the most part.

Room Tip: Choose ocean facing, skip the ones with the kitchen.
  • Stayed November 2014, traveled with family

Been to Roomba Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!