I would stay here again, although I don't like paying a resort fee ($17/night). There was free parking and wifi, though. The balcony had cigarette butts left over from some time ago, so I guess they don't clean those very often. The rest of the room was pretty clean. The air conditioner did blow directly on the bed, so be sure to have an extra blanket. All in all, great stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stretching across the Seabreeze Avenue beach approach, the historic Plaza Resort & Spa has been entertaining guests for over a century. Discover the grand tradition of hospitality and service at this sparkling Daytona Beach hotel. Stretch out in our elegant, spacious accommodations and enjoy stunning views of the Atlantic Ocean. Experience true relaxation at our very own Ocean Waters Spa, the only full-service European-style spa in Central Florida. Transform your typical seaside getaway into one where you discover what affordable luxury is all about at this historic Daytona Beach Florida hotel, where extraordinary comfort begins with a premier setting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Reservation Counter, BookIt.com, getaroom.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Plaza Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Plaza Resort And Spa
- Plaza Hotel Daytona Beach
- Plaza Resort Daytona Beach