The staff was very friendly. We were lucky enough to get room 1209. Its a corner room with great views. We bought a bottle of wine and sat on our balcony enjoying the sunset and the lights on the boardwalk. The room was clean and the bathroom was clean also. We had a hard time leaving the room but the festivities of bike week were calling. We walked the 6 blocks to main street to have some fun. The parking was in a garage so our bike was safe from the elements. The room was pricey but what can you expect for the time of year and location. We were satisfied with the price we paid for the stay. We would stay there again.
- Also Known As:
- Plaza Resort And Spa
- Plaza Hotel
- Plaza Hotel Daytona Beach
- Plaza Resort Daytona Beach
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stretching across the Seabreeze Avenue beach approach, the historic Plaza Resort & Spa has been entertaining guests for over a century. Discover the grand tradition of hospitality and service at this sparkling Daytona Beach hotel. Stretch out in our elegant, spacious accommodations and enjoy stunning views of the Atlantic Ocean. Experience true relaxation at our very own Ocean Waters Spa, the only full-service European-style spa in Central Florida. Transform your typical seaside getaway into one where you discover what affordable luxury is all about at this historic Daytona Beach Florida hotel, where extraordinary comfort begins with a premier setting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, BookIt.com, Booking.com, Tingo, Travelocity, getaroom.com, EasyToBook, Orbitz, Priceline, Otel, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Plaza Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.