“Clean, comfortable & friendly.” 4 of 5 stars

Special Price
Stay 2 Nights Save 15%
Ranked #28 of 109 Hotels in Daytona Beach
Abington, MA
“Clean, comfortable & friendly.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2010

We were extremely pleased with our stay. Although check in is 3:00pm, we were allowed to check in when we arrived at 1:00pm. We were greeted by a pleasant young man named Aaron. I was amazed at how CLEAN the room was. We had a courtyard view. The kitchen area had a stove & oven and full size refridgerator all utensils including a can opener and corkscrew. It was chilly during our stay so we didn't use the outdoor pools, but the setting was beautiful with lounge chairs, umbrella tables, etc. We did enjoy the indoor pool which was really warm and the hot spa pool. In the morning they provide home made donuts, coffee, tea & juice. I definitely recommend staying here.

• Stayed February 2010, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (127)
New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2010

This is the fourth time that my family and I have stayed at this hotel. We really enjoy coming here when we visit Daytona Beach. This trip my children enjoyed staying in their "Kids Suite". They thought that this was the coolest place ever.

The motel is older so if you are expecting the RITZ, you won't get it. The beds and bathrooms are very clean. It is also nice to be able to cook in your room if you choose to.

We can't wait to go back next year for a fun filled vacation. Perry's Edge, here we come!
-New York

• Stayed February 2010, traveled with family
r'ville
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2010

Perry's is the best place to stay with a family. Activities for the kids everyday. Don't miss tie-dying weekly for the stylish Perry's t-shirts. Fresh baked doughnuts every morning with hot coffee or hot coco. Maintained to perfection and family owned. We have stayed here the past 35 years and have never been disappointed. Can't wait to get back in 2010. Highly recommended!!!

• Stayed June 2009, traveled as a couple
Houston, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2010

This place is cool, funky, cute, clean... but old. It makes a Sheraton seem like a Four Seasons. But oddly, that's part of the charm. I was down for the race and really enjoyed the place... had a bit of the retro feel with the audacious colors.

They have the indoor pool which I think would be cool for kids. Even the rooms indoors facing the pool were kinda goofy but cool. I had an oceanfront room and it was not bad. We paid $90 and while it wasn't even at a Westin or Sheraton level, it was well worth it.

Go into with lowered expectations and you'll be fine. And that's not a bad thing.

Beds were adequate, shower head sucks.... like really bad aerator-style... kitchenette was a nice bonus and the suite was big enough for two guys to not get in each other's way.

Stayed February 2010, traveled with friends
ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2010

This is a very nice hotel with a indoor pool and jacuzzi. Plus 2 outdoor pools with shuffle board and basketball court. Awesome beachfront location! A little off the beaten path but great if you have children of any ages. Rooms are older but full kitchens and huge bathrooms make up for it. Would stay here any time I was in Daytona!

• Stayed February 2010, traveled with family
Florida
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2010

We live in Fl and wanted to find a place to take the kids swimming for the weekend. I did a search for hotels near Jacksonville that had an indoor pool. Well, Perry's popped up with pretty good reviews (moore good than bad) thhe price was not bad at all and the room had a room with bunkbeds for the kids with a t TV /fridge/microwave and stove and great ocean views.

Well the short and sweet of if is...if you are used to 4 and 5 star resorts THIS IS NOT THE PLACE FOR YOU. My 5 year old even made coments about the stinky room. (our room smelled of wet dog)

The over all room was nice, but again, not what we are use to. If you have a big family and are on a budget, this place is ok..it was clean and the bed linen seem ok, but I kept socks on everone.

The pool was full of snow birds who were not very happy to see kids show up in the steaming hot pool. (when they said heated they were not joking)

We went to the ocean and ran around and found shells...this would be a much better place in the summer I would think, but not a lot of fun for us this trip.

We ate brunch at the Hilton down the street.....we will be staying at the Hilton next time we visit Daytona beach...BTW the Hilton has a 1/2 indoor 1/2 outdoor pool I found out a little too late.

• Stayed January 2010, traveled with family
Restatitsbest
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2010

The hotel is an older property, HOWEVER, it is very clean and the customer service is great. I was in an oceanfront room, with two beds, and a kitchen area. My room was nice and clean and the view of the ocean was fantastic!! I was on the 6th floor and during the day and some nights I left my balcony door open to hear the ocean waves crashing on the shore. I had a couple of issues with the locks on the doors, heat in the room, and my tv but maintenance responded IMMEDIATELY to my concerns. Great value!! Especially if you're on a budget.

• Stayed January 2010, traveled solo

Been to Perry's Ocean Edge Resort? Share your experiences!