“Excellent stay ” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Shores Resort and Spa

You added Shores Resort and Spa to your Saves list
Shores Resort and Spa
4.0 of 5 Resort   |   2637 South Atlantic Avenue, Daytona Beach, FL 32118 (Formerly Hilton Daytona Beach Oceanfront Resort)   |
Ranked #27 of 110 Hotels in Daytona Beach
Chicago, Illinois
“Excellent stay ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

This place is absolutely is amazing ,as soon as we walked into the hotel, little amazing lady Dimple checked us in ,she was very accommodating and kind ,very helpful with all the information she provided ,had smile on her face most of the times ,bell man angel was very helpful with everything. This place is absolutely amazing great experience we will be back soon.

Stayed May 2015, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (191)
Summerfield, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW via mobile

We just spent 3days here and we should have planned for a longer stay. Suffice it to say it was everything and more that we wanted. The hotel is old world elegance on the interior and glorious Florida elegant and fun resort on the exterior. The Azure is a fabulous restaurant, the staff everywhere is top drawer. We interacted with Clinton, Linda, Chad and Anthony in the bar, poolside and restaurant. They were so accommodating and incredibly pleasant. The valets were great and very welcoming. Our three days were not enough. We love being on the Atlantic..the beach was awesome. We have been to many highly rated resorts and this one can stand with the rest of them. The most accommodating of all is the hotel manager. A personal welcoming email, continuing communication if needed and we were able to extend our checkout because we couldn't bear to leave. Thank you Androse Bell. We will definitely be back.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW via mobile

I recently enjoyed a vacation here at the shores resort and spa. Everything was exactly what I needed. Lorrie, the bartender at the tiki bar, did an amazing job! I would recommend going there to any and everyone.

Stayed May 2015, traveled with friends
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW via mobile

One of the best resort in Daytona beach. I was there to celebrate my 3rd anniversary and I gotta say it is the place to be. I was very well greeted by this front receptionist name Dimple. She was very friendly and also provides me with the best room. She always had smile on every time I walked in the office! Thank you

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW via mobile

We visited Shores and checked in and out with Kanesha. Besides being beautiful, she was absolutely amazing. She remembered our son's name and she was very pleasant and welcoming. We could not stay for our couples massage, and Kanesha offered to babysit so that we could finish enjoying our stay. Her mix of professionalism and friendliness topped off our stay. The hotel is beautiful with amazing views. We would definitely be returning back ASAP.

San Jose, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

We were greeted by Kanesha at the front desk and she was extremely accommodating in getting us in our room early. Super friendly and had us laughing in minutes. Our room was very clean, beds comfortable, view of the ocean. The only thing I wish we'd requested with the ocean view was a balcony. The windows in our room did not open and it would have been nice to hear the ocean.

There are chairs and umbrellas to rent on the beach, nice pool at the hotel and all the staff was extremely friendly and attentive. Overall great hotel and would definitely stay there again. They have a nice spa as well, enjoyed a great massage.

Room Tip: Ask for ocean view with a balcony
  • Stayed May 2015, traveled as a couple
Berkeley Heights
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

My first impression was the hotel had a beautiful lobby. Our room was very clean. It looked like it had a new rug, The inside shower curtain still had fold lines so I assume that was brand new. The towels were made into animal shapes. The bed and pillows were comfortable.There were 2 doors to get into my room which I liked because if there was any noise in the hallway, I never heard it.

There is a business center where you can print out your airline tickets. All services including maid, poolside, bar and valet were excellent. We rented 2 lounge chairs and an umbrella at the beach for the though expensive but worth it price of $30 daily. We chose the self parking at $12 daily because there isn't anything within walking distance and we used the car a lot. The valet service ($17 daily) was very nice to me regardless.

This trip was a gift to me from my sons. My fees (minus the hotel rate and sales tax paid by them) at checkout were for the self parking, beach umbrella rental, room service, resort fee and an occupancy tax. I would stay here again.

Room Tip: I had a balcony riverside room. I was able to see gorgeous sunsets at night. I noticed the ocean vie...
  • Stayed May 2015, traveled with friends

Been to Shores Resort and Spa? Share your experiences!