traveled in for a wedding. arranged for a Pack N Play for my 6 month old daughter that arrived only after i called the front desk multiple times. Bartender is condenscending and rude. its almost like he is looking for an altercation. Ate dinner at Azur, sat for about 45 minutes waiting for 2 appetizers. Had a situation with hotel staff that was handled INCREDIBLY inapropriate. I will never stay at this hotel again, and would advise anyone else to find a different beach front property in Daytona. There are many, just as nice and more affordable, with out the addition expenses for parking!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Shores Resort & Spa is a luxury boutique resort located on a quiet stretch of beautiful beachfront property in the town of Daytona Beach Shores, Florida. A short five minute drive from Downtown Daytona Beach, The Shores Resort & Spa is the only AAA Four-Diamond luxury beachfront hotel in Central Florida. Our amenities include waterfront rooms with balconies, oceanfront dining, full service spa, spacious sundeck with swimming pool, oceanfront firepits, Tiki Bar, jacuzzi, private beachfront cabanas, and much, much more. The only way to experience the luxury is to visit The Shores Resort & Spa today! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Splendia, Orbitz, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, BookIt.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Shores Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shores Resort Daytona Beach
- Shores Hotel Daytona Beach