We Arrived on the 2nd of April for a family vacation with my parents in law and my husbands sisters and their families and instantly felt like we had come back to luxury. We stayed here last year and were over the moon at coming back. We were put in a room on the 4th floor with a balcony overlooking the river. The room was spacious and clean, the bed comfortable and shower was lovely and hot. After a long travel from England we bedded down for the night looking forward to 14 nights of bliss.
Our main cleaner was Collette who did an awesome job even leaving us a little note thanking us for staying Which was a lovely touch and made us feel welcome.
My Husband and I ate breakfast pretty much every other day and we were always served by Linda who was is a brilliant waitress a real asset to The Shores she always made conversation, remembered what we liked to drink and gave that personal touch.
We also wanted to say a big thanks to Henry one of the servers in the bar area, friendly, warm and welcoming remembered our favourite drinks and always had time for a hello and also Clinton from the bar who was always helpful and pleasant.
The only bad point was nothing to do with the hotel but the Cheer Leaders who were staying there for the weekend who unfortunately had no concern for those staying around them and were in the room next to us. We complained three times, the first two times the hotel rang the room next to us asking them to stop propping the doors open which they did do at the time but the next day they started again so the hotel kindly moved us on our third complaint. The issue is that there is a private hallway connecting the two rooms which is great for families not so great if your next to rowdy teenagers.
In all this is a fantastic hotel with a fantastic group of staff who go out of their way to make sure your stay with them is enjoyable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Shores Resort & Spa is a luxury boutique resort located on a quiet stretch of beautiful beachfront property in the town of Daytona Beach Shores, Florida. A short five minute drive from Downtown Daytona Beach, The Shores Resort & Spa is the only AAA Four-Diamond luxury beachfront hotel in Central Florida. Our amenities include waterfront rooms with balconies, oceanfront dining, full service spa, spacious sundeck with swimming pool, oceanfront firepits, Tiki Bar, jacuzzi, private beachfront cabanas, and much, much more. The only way to experience the luxury is to visit The Shores Resort & Spa today! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Splendia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, getaroom.com, BookIt.com, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Jetsetter so you can book your Shores Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shores Resort Daytona Beach
- Shores Hotel Daytona Beach