“Wonderful Beach Views and Service” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Shores Resort and Spa

Save Saved
You added Shores Resort and Spa to your Saves list
Shores Resort and Spa
4.0 of 5 Resort   |   2637 South Atlantic Avenue, Daytona Beach, FL 32118 (Formerly Hilton Daytona Beach Oceanfront Resort)   |
Offers & Announcements
Third Night Free!
Ranked #30 of 109 hotels in Daytona Beach
Orlando, Florida
“Wonderful Beach Views and Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

The Beach is fantastic for sun, walking or swimming. Lunch on the Patio has a wonderful view of the ocean and beach. Quick access to the beach from your room. Service was top notch, with plenty of help . The front desk was quick and I would like to also thank Nancy for her help with our stay. DGJ

Room Tip: Beachfront have a perfect view of the Ocean. Non-Beachfront rooms have a beautiful view of the int...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple

933 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (256)
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW via mobile

I was so delighted to get a last minute deal for a business trip. The check in took a bit- staff friendly and even upgraded my room because no others were avail. View beautiful. Bartended very professional and friendly. My trip turned into a nightmare when I left in the am. I noticed I had hundreds of bug bites on my arms and face. When I called to speak to mike, housekeeping manager, he said it was prob Mosquitos bc window was open and very rehearsed telling me bed bugs typically bite extremities, not your face. His manager was nicer, but again very rehearsed like reading from a manual what to say. Even though a nurse practitioner confirmed I had bed bug bites, he said that sometimes you are treated for things you don't have. No offer to dry clean my infested clothes, pay for a clean change of clothes, or even comp my room. I am very upset about how it was handled and how 'there are 15 Mosquitos in the room, maybe it's that because they didn't see any bed bugs'. I even emailed them pictures! Reported to the health dept- don't stay in room 310!!!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

We come here for 3days vacation and the front desk Nancy is really amazing. Good service good room quality and excellent front sea view !!!! Daytona beach is amazing and Nancy is super good..... We will come back for this perfect sea view and good service!

Stayed July 2014
Monmouth Junction, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

Really enjoyed our stay here. Rooms, decor, amenities service are top notch. Loved hanging out in the lobby with friends. Right on the beach too. We visited in December so the beach and water was chilly but still enjoyable.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

My family visited this hotel in July for a family vacation. We found the hotel extremely nice. Our rooms were wonderful and the staff was friendly. I recommend a room with a balcony. Also, they are extremely serious about there no outside food or drinks by the pool, keep that in mind. But overall I highly recommend this hotel especially if you're planning on spending a lot of time on the beach!

Stayed July 2014
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW via mobile

Jessica from the spa and Leighann from the restaurant were amazing!!! I've never been more impressed with service at a resort in Florida and we travel a lot. The scallops and the steak were great! Leighann made great wine recommendations for both nights we ate on sit- she also made amazing drinks!! Need more people like that in service.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago NEW via mobile

I am the winner of a New York Daily News contest and I must say I am thoroughly enjoying this trip...my son too! The resort is great and the staff is super attentive and friendly! I would like to shout out Jessica for making this stay a great one.

• Stayed July 2014

Been to Shores Resort and Spa? Share your experiences!