I picked The Shores as part of a package. Instead of staying in Orlando I wanted to be right on the beach. The room was exactly as shown on the website. Beautiful four-poster bed, in-room fridge, partial view of the ocean.
While the pool area was usually pretty crowded during the day, the beach was a delight. You could walk out for yards in the ocean and only be up to your knees--be careful of the undertow. During the evening you could have a swim in the pool nearly alone.
Had a lovely dinner at Azure during a torrential downpour. Service was terrific.
Daytona is still close enough to spend a day in Orlando, at the outlet malls, or the Kennedy Space Center. Great location to see all the area has to offer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Shores Resort & Spa is a luxury boutique resort located on a quiet stretch of beautiful beachfront property in the town of Daytona Beach Shores, Florida. A short five minute drive from Downtown Daytona Beach, The Shores Resort & Spa is the only AAA Four-Diamond luxury beachfront hotel in Central Florida. Our amenities include waterfront rooms with balconies, oceanfront dining, full service spa, spacious sundeck with swimming pool, oceanfront firepits, Tiki Bar, jacuzzi, private beachfront cabanas, and much, much more. The only way to experience the luxury is to visit The Shores Resort & Spa today! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Orbitz, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, BookIt.com, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Shores Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shores Resort Daytona Beach
- Shores Hotel Daytona Beach