We live about 100 miles north of Daytona and often take weekend trips to Daytona Beach. We love it there. We have drove by the Shores hundreds of time and this time we received a great deal. We had a great 3 night stay and enjoyed our time on the pool desk and have many nice walks on tthe beach. This hotel is at the slow end of the beach so it was very quite and peaceful. The price of the breakfast, lunch and dinner was manageable but please be prepared for Dinner in the higher end restaurant. You will spend about $100 for dinner with some drinks. THey do have a toned down menu that included Burgers and salads which were great. Overall we love the say and will be back. THe view of the beach from the hotel and our room was fantastic....
- Also Known As:
- Shores Hotel
- Shores Resort Daytona Beach
- Shores Hotel Daytona Beach
- Shores Resort
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Shores Resort & Spa is located on the edge of beautiful Daytona Beach, Florida, both close to the action and away from the action. A short five minute drive from Downtown Daytona Beach, The Shores Resort & Spa is the only AAA Four-Diamond luxury beachfront hotel in Central Florida. Our amenities include waterfront views, balconies, spacious sundeck with swimming pool, Tiki Bar, jacuzzi, beachfront cabanas, and much, much more. The only way to experience the luxury is to visit The Shores Resort & Spa today! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Tingo, Priceline, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Venere, Fareportal , Otel and Jetsetter so you can book your Shores Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.