Really nice place on the beach. Great food (even at the bar) and great staff.. Go see Lorrie at the bar.. She has been there for 10 years and makes the perfect cocktail :-)
The only thing that makes me give them 4 and not 5 in my rating is the valet parking.. After my stay the car looked like it was parked on the beach, covered in sand.. They told me that next time I could ask them to park it inside.. So remember that.. They should have informed me to begin with instead of when I left the place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Shores Resort & Spa is located on the edge of beautiful Daytona Beach, Florida, both close to the action and away from the action. A short five minute drive from Downtown Daytona Beach, The Shores Resort & Spa is the only AAA Four-Diamond luxury beachfront hotel in Central Florida. Our amenities include waterfront views, balconies, spacious sundeck with swimming pool, Tiki Bar, jacuzzi, beachfront cabanas, and much, much more. The only way to experience the luxury is to visit The Shores Resort & Spa today! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Booking.com, Priceline, BookIt.com, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Hotel.de, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Jetsetter and Tingo so you can book your Shores Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shores Resort Daytona Beach
- Shores Hotel Daytona Beach