If you MUST go to daytona beach as I did to play a tennis tournament, the Shores does a nice job making you feel like you are not in tackytown. The rooms feel like older charming rooms in Europe.The staff was outstanding from check in to barrista and the hotel restaurant did a fine job with salads and meats and a bad job with fish. I mean bad. We had to return the crab cake and the waitress could not have been nicer. She did not charge us for it either. The beachfront setting with firepits defines the place as does the cozy smaller sized dark mahogany bar and downstairs lobby . A very nice place to come home to after a busy day. I would come again in a heartbeat if I had to be in Daytona. Cars on the beach to me are an offense to Nature's beauty so consider the source if you love that sort of thing. I would ask this hotel to focus a bit more on housekeeping across the board. Nothing offensive, just not spit shined as it should be . An example would be the thick dust on the front of the mahogany bar down by the foot rails or the smudge of dirt lingering in bathroom corners in the rooms or the yellowed mosquito netting around my bed. I am not Mrs Clean but Mrs Clean would complain. Enjoy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Shores Resort & Spa is a luxury boutique resort located on a quiet stretch of beautiful beachfront property in the town of Daytona Beach Shores, Florida. A short five minute drive from Downtown Daytona Beach, The Shores Resort & Spa is the only AAA Four-Diamond luxury beachfront hotel in Central Florida. Our amenities include waterfront rooms with balconies, oceanfront dining, full service spa, spacious sundeck with swimming pool, oceanfront firepits, Tiki Bar, jacuzzi, private beachfront cabanas, and much, much more. The only way to experience the luxury is to visit The Shores Resort & Spa today! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Despegar.com, getaroom.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Shores Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shores Resort Daytona Beach
- Shores Hotel Daytona Beach