Beautiful resort with a nice pool located on the quieter end of Daytona Beach. Several members of our family stayed here for a wedding, and the staff here couldn't be more accommodating.They have a wading pool area for young children, and a Tiiki bar area for adults, so everyone was happy! And of course, they are known for their firepits with s'mores roasting at night. The hotel is beautiful, both inside and out. Killer bathrooms with spa amenities. I would recommend this hotel to anyone who wants to play during the day in Daytona, but have a peaceful, quiet place at night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Shores Resort & Spa is a luxury boutique resort located on a quiet stretch of beautiful beachfront property in the town of Daytona Beach Shores, Florida. A short five minute drive from Downtown Daytona Beach, The Shores Resort & Spa is the only AAA Four-Diamond luxury beachfront hotel in Central Florida. Our amenities include waterfront rooms with balconies, oceanfront dining, full service spa, spacious sundeck with swimming pool, oceanfront firepits, Tiki Bar, jacuzzi, private beachfront cabanas, and much, much more. The only way to experience the luxury is to visit The Shores Resort & Spa today! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, BookIt.com, getaroom.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Shores Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shores Resort Daytona Beach
- Shores Hotel Daytona Beach