We stayed at the this hotel for one night. We were there this month (December). It was a little chilly but we were able to enjoy the outdoor hot tub and have dinner and lunch outside.
We had the Mahi Mahi, Mac and Cheese, a Salad and wine. All was excellent. I would highly suggest this restaurant even if you are not staying at this hotel.
My one complaint is the room. It could use some updates, but overall it was clean and the bed was comfy.
We attempted to make reservations for a massage when we got there, but they were booked up. So schedule ahead even in off seasons.
I might stay here again, unless I found a better price somewhere else. There are lots of choices in the area.
- Also Known As:
- Shores Hotel
- Shores Resort Daytona Beach
- Shores Hotel Daytona Beach
- Shores Resort
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Shores Resort & Spa is located on the edge of beautiful Daytona Beach, Florida, both close to the action and away from the action. A short five minute drive from Downtown Daytona Beach, The Shores Resort & Spa is the only AAA Four-Diamond luxury beachfront hotel in Central Florida. Our amenities include waterfront views, balconies, spacious sundeck with swimming pool, Tiki Bar, jacuzzi, beachfront cabanas, and much, much more. The only way to experience the luxury is to visit The Shores Resort & Spa today! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Amex, Orbitz, Tingo, Priceline, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Venere, Fareportal , Otel and Jetsetter so you can book your Shores Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.