We stayed at the this hotel for one night. We were there this month (December). It was a little chilly but we were able to enjoy the outdoor hot tub and have dinner and lunch outside.
We had the Mahi Mahi, Mac and Cheese, a Salad and wine. All was excellent. I would highly suggest this restaurant even if you are not staying at this hotel.
My one complaint is the room. It could use some updates, but overall it was clean and the bed was comfy.
We attempted to make reservations for a massage when we got there, but they were booked up. So schedule ahead even in off seasons.
I might stay here again, unless I found a better price somewhere else. There are lots of choices in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Shores Resort & Spa is a luxury boutique resort located on a quiet stretch of beautiful beachfront property in the town of Daytona Beach Shores, Florida. A short five minute drive from Downtown Daytona Beach, The Shores Resort & Spa is the only AAA Four-Diamond luxury beachfront hotel in Central Florida. Our amenities include waterfront rooms with balconies, oceanfront dining, full service spa, spacious sundeck with swimming pool, oceanfront firepits, Tiki Bar, jacuzzi, private beachfront cabanas, and much, much more. The only way to experience the luxury is to visit The Shores Resort & Spa today! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Orbitz, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Travelocity, getaroom.com, BookIt.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Jetsetter and Tingo so you can book your Shores Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shores Resort Daytona Beach
- Shores Hotel Daytona Beach