- Many rooms are oceanfront
- Good Hampton Inn breakfast
- Table with 2 chairs in each room
- Balcony with two chairs facing the ocean
- Within walking distance of restaurants
- Considerate front desk
- Working Wi-Fi in the room and Lobby
- Magnificent view
- Large outdoor oceanfront pool
- Delicious cookies at night
- None unaddressed by management
We stayed here one night on our way southwards, mainly to be on the ocean. Our room was on the eighth floor and directly on the ocean. The view was magnificent. (See my sunrise picture.) The roar of the ocean waves is comforting and sleep-inducing when the porch door is cracked open a few inches.
We had problems with two separate rooms after check-in. The front desk readily moved us to other rooms on the top floor until we found an acceptable room. Without my asking, the front desk offered a rate adjustment to make up for the inconvenience.
The bathroom was clean and the counter had a cute elephant made from a towel. I’ve posted a picture of the elephant.
When I asked about nearby restaurants, the front desk lady helpfully gave me a menu for a nearby well-rated restaurant.
Breakfast was typical good Hampton Inn.
We enjoyed watching the sunrise over the ocean and walking on the beach.
We stayed here once before and we will not hesitate to stay there again.