We stated here for one night using a free nights stay and found the hotel to be ok. It is older but not dirty. We used the pool the night we got there and liked that. The rooms are old and need of some TLC. We like to stay in nicer hotels but didn't have much choice to use our free night we got from our trip out west during the summer.
I would never stay here again. We did not like Daytona at all. In the morning we went to walk on the beach and there was garbage everywhere. Diapers, plastic plates/cups/silverware, toys, just junk everywhere. Not somewhere I would ever go again.
Room was decent size, tv hardly worked (loud buzzing noise, seemed like it would explode), ok for an old hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Aku Tiki Hotel Daytona Beach
- Best Western Aku Tiki Hotel
- Best Western Daytona Beach
- Daytona Beach Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A long time area favorite and “Best of the Best” award winning hotel, located directly on a breath taking stretch of Daytona Beach's shoreline. Over sized rooms feature private balcony or patio, 2 queen sized beds and micro-fridge or full kitchen. Rates always include daily Complimentary Cocktail Reception, newspaper, fresh baked cookies, Wi-fi Internet, and use of fitness center. Oceanfront recreation are features 25 yard tile pool, gardens, picnic area, shuffleboard, basketball, and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Best Western, Tingo, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Aku Tiki Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.