We recently stayed at the Aku Tiki in Daytona Beach and were pleasantly surprised at how nice the hotel was, even in this busy tourist town. We live fairly local and have stayed in many hotels in Daytona Beach for short holidays. We will always stay at the Aku Tiki from now on. The desk girls were friendly and helpful and the breakfast staff worked hard at keeping the hot food bar fresh and stocked. The pool area was extremely clean and appealing, including nice tables with umbrellas. It would be a great place to bring a family and enjoy the pool and beach. Request a room with a south view, as it will overlook the pool, hot tub and beach. If bringing children, a first floor room would be great, (on the south side facing the pool), as access to the beach and pool are fabulous. Our room was spacious, clean and included a nice balcony with chairs and small table. This hotel is a must stay when visiting Daytona Beach.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Aku Tiki Hotel
- Best Western Aku Tiki Hotel Daytona Beach
- Best Western Daytona Beach
- Daytona Beach Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A long time area favorite and “Best of the Best” award winning hotel, located directly on a breath taking stretch of Daytona Beach's shoreline. Over sized rooms feature private balcony or patio, 2 queen sized beds and micro-fridge or full kitchen. Rates always include daily Complimentary Cocktail Reception, newspaper, fresh baked cookies, Wi-fi Internet, and use of fitness center. Oceanfront recreation are features 25 yard tile pool, gardens, picnic area, shuffleboard, basketball, and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Best Western, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Tingo and Venere so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Aku Tiki Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.