Stayed here three nights during Biketoberfest. Hotel goes out of their way to accommodate trailers and motorcycles. We had a kitchenette with a full-size fridge, stove, and table/chairs for four. Balcony looks directly onto beach...with many bikes in Daytona for the week, we never heard them since we were on the beach-side. Also could look into parking lot & keep an eye on the bike. Beds were very comfy, but sheets were older & limp - I prefer mine newer & crisper. The olympic-size pool was very refreshing. Had dinner one night @ hotel - it was fine. Free breakfast menu includes variety - eggs, sausage, cereal, danish, toast, oatmeal, juices. Would definitely stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Aku Tiki Hotel
- Best Western Aku Tiki Hotel Daytona Beach
- Best Western Daytona Beach
- Daytona Beach Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A long time area favorite and “Best of the Best” award winning hotel, located directly on a breath taking stretch of Daytona Beach's shoreline. Over sized rooms feature private balcony or patio, 2 queen sized beds and micro-fridge or full kitchen. Rates always include daily Complimentary Cocktail Reception, newspaper, fresh baked cookies, Wi-fi Internet, and use of fitness center. Oceanfront recreation are features 25 yard tile pool, gardens, picnic area, shuffleboard, basketball, and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Best Western, Venere, EasyToBook, Agoda, HotelsClick, Tingo and Hotels.com so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Aku Tiki Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.